Bluetti EP600 is a whopping 9,920Wh whole-house energy storage system with a 6000W inverter for the 220-240V regions.
It is a highly expandable solar power backup system from Bluetti as it can be cranked up to a massive 79,360Wh with its extra battery called B500.
Well, a single unit of EP600 is up with dual units of the B500S battery packs with a capacity of 9,920Wh, which costs €8.999.
Bluetti EP600+B500 looks to be Bluetti’s reply to Zendure SuperBase V and EcoFlow Power Kits, though the latter is designed exclusively for off-grid and RVs.
With a sufficient number of extra battery packs and a solar array, EP600 will be able to run your entire household or worksites for longer days without grid power.
Bluetti EP600+B500 At a Glance
|Buy it In Germany||Buy It in Italy||Buy It In France|
- 9920Wh/79360Wh Whole-House Home Power System.
- 6000-Watt Pure Sine Wave AC Power Inverter.
- 6000W Highly Efficient MPPT Solar Input.
- Reliable 24/7 UPS for Quick Switchover.
- Exceptional BMS for Better Safety and Long Lifespan.
- Industry-Leading Warranty for 10 Years.
- Smart Bluetti App for Full and Easy Control.
- Professional Installation Service is Available.
Vahid Vee is a full-time blogger who is highly passionate about portable and off-grid power backup systems. As a keen observer of the global portable power market, he is really excited to share with you the latest trends, new products, and other developments in the market. #Contact Email @ email@example.com – LinkedIn – Full blog profile.