Goal Zero is indisputably a major player in the portable solar power industry of North America. It shows off a line of award-winning Yeti solar power stations. They come up in two generations; the old-gen lead-acid and the latest lithium-based power stations.
Still, there are several customers who look for some Goal Zero competitors for some reason.
Mostly, the customers go in search of a Goal Zero competitor product as they don’t afford a Yeti. Of course, Goal Zero is somewhat expensive when compared to similar products from other companies. It is still a fact that the Goal Zero products stand out of the crowd in quality as well as customer service.
Here, following our take on a list of Goal Zero alternatives, we would like to check out some of the leading Goal Zero competitors and to explore at least a single model of those brands. Therefore, it would be easier for you to get a reliable solar power station other than a Goal Zero Yeti.
Table of Contents
Best Goal Zero Competitors
Well, we currently have several Goal Zero competitors and alternative products on the market today. The growing market of the portable solar power industry has realized a boom of many new vendors including some established firms and several small-time manufacturers.
However, it is a reality that not any brand presently offers as many power stations as Goal Zero. Also, the Goal Zero products are well-known for unparalleled quality and cutting-edge customer service. But it is time we would like to bring to you the best Goal Zero competitors and their flagship products.
We are excited to start the list with Jackery. Jackery, founded by a former Apple battery engineer, looks to be raising the biggest threat to Goal Zero with its series of well-engineered solar power stations. With the state-of-the-art R&D and manufacturing expertise, Jackery has surfaced a range of Explorer machines.
The Jackery Explorer line-up mainly features three models as of now. They are the entry-level Explorer 160, middle variant Explorer 240, and the flagship Explorer 500. Sometime back, it was also offering an Explorer 440, which is not on the market as of writing this.
All the Jackery power stations share a universal design and form factor like the Goal Zero Yeti series. They are all extremely portable solutions especially thanks to the strong and durable built-in carrying handles.
Jackery Explorer 500 Power Station
As you see, it is the Jackery’s top-end portable solar power station. This is a high-capacity 518Wh machine with a 500W pure sine wave inverter that could peak at 1000 watts to support most of your emergency household and outdoor AC appliances. Also, your handsets, lightings, cameras, and more.
Considering its specs and capacity, it looks like a tough challenger to Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium. Check out the link below to see its latest price and buy a unit.
Explorer 500 a very cool and stylish solar generator, indeed. Along with its highlighted typical orange-and-black shade, it is also a very handy and compact power station. That said, it is definitely a fine choice for all your camping, outdoor, and survival power needs, thanks to its highly portable and lightweight profile.
It has multiple charging options. They are one standard two-pronged AC outlet, three USB ports, and dual DC sockets. Plus, it integrates an emergency flashlight to make it a complete outdoor companion. In short, with its multiple charging options, you get a worthy product to power up a variety of your electronics.
- Handy and Lightweight: Certainly, its design simply shows how handy and compact the power station is. It comes up with an easy-to-use design along with a strong carrying handle. Also, it weighs just 13.32 lbs so you wouldn’t feel any hassle in carrying it anywhere.
- Ideal Emergency Power Pack: Like all similar products, it is basically an emergency power pack. However, it stands out with a built-in flashlight. That is indeed going to be a lifesaver of you in the wild. Well, along with the portable power, you get an emergency light to fight an unexpected outage.
- Compact and Stylish Profile: What’s more, this Jackery product has a clear edge on its Goal Zero rivals with its compact and stylish profile. Definitely, the color tone and increased portability make it one of the best Goal Zero competitors on the market.
- Multiple Variants: The Jackery Explorer series offers multiple models ranging from 167Wh to 518Wh. That gives you a chance to pick a model that meets your budget and needs rightly.
Compatible Solar Charger
As you see, you could use any solar charger to power Jackery power stations with the required DC adapter connectors. But Jackery itself offers multiple solar chargers for its Explorer power stations. Here we would like to recommend a 100-watt variant of the series, known as SolarSaga.
It is a highly portable two-fold solar charger. Along with a built-in kickstand and solid plastic cladding on both the ends, you get a premium quality solar charger for Explorer 500. It is a solar charger with highly efficient mono solar cells that could covert up to 23% to power up your power station in a few hours.
By the way, it highlights one USB-C and one USB-A port to help you directly recharge your handsets and other USB devices. So, even if you don’t have a Jackery power station, the solar charger could come in the help of you for real-time charging of your basic electronics in the wilderness.
- Handy and Lightweight: This is a very much handy and lightweight solar charger. With a weight of 3.3 lbs and a size of 26 x 22.5 x 2.5 inches, you could easily handle it out in the wild.
- Powerful Folding Solar Charger: As you see, it is a 100W folding solar charger with highly efficient mono solar cells that could offer a higher conversion rate.
- Built-In Kickstands: The solar charger further features built-in kickstands to help you place it neatly in a way it could attract as much sunlight as possible for charging your power stations.
- Dual-USB Output: Finally, you have it equipped with dual USB sockets to let you connect your handsets for direct charging under the sunlight.
Next, we have Suaoki on our list of Goal Zero competitors. Founded in 2015, the China-based firm is indeed a leading vendor of portable solar power solutions today. The brand was established with a goal to realize ideal solutions for on-the-go charging of your electronics.
Its series of power stations are certainly brilliant Goal Zero Yeti alternatives. As of now, Suaoki showcases as many as five outstanding solar power systems and many compatible solar chargers. They include Suaoki S270, Suaoki 200Wh, Suaoki 400Wh, G500, and G1000 portable power stations.
The best folding solar chargers suitable for the machines include 60W, 100W, and 120W models. Anyway, here we would like to bring to you two of the brand’s popular power stations as Goal Zero alternatives. So, you could easily stumble upon the best model to choose from.
Suaoki G500 Solar Generator
Suaoki’s G500 is really a Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium killer. With an output of 500Wh and an ultra-capacity 45,900mAh @ 11.1V battery, it is a super cool power station. Apart from the power and output, it is a very stylish and handy device that you could carry anywhere on your camping, RVing, and tailgating trips.
The Suaoki device comes with dual full-size standard AC sockets. They offer 300 watts of pure sine wave output with a surge capacity of 600 watts. So, it is an ideal pick to power up any electronics that you could run with a unit of Yeti 400 Lithium. Check out its latest price and other details on the below link.
Besides the AC sockets, the other charging options of G500 include three units of Quick Charge 3.0 USB ports, two USB-A ports, and one Type-C USB port for powering a variety of your mobile phones, tablets, cameras, and more. It also sports a pretty large LCD screen to show battery status and other info.
The included DC outputs are two 12V/3A outlets and a 12V/10A car port to power up your in-car gadgets. Overall, what you get is a really outstanding piece of power station that is very handy, lightweight, and compact for outdoor needs. It equips a strong and durable carrying handle for easy moving.
- Powerful Machine: This is a 500Wh (11.1V, 45,900mAh/ /3.7V 137,700mAh) solar power station. It packs up a 300W pure sine wave inverter with a surge capacity of 600 watts.
- Multiple Charging Options: The Suaoki features multiple charging options including two AC sockets. Plus, it has got multiple USB ports including one Type-C and three QC 3.0 ports. Two DC and one DC carport are also there. Thus, you could connect multiple electronics to it at the same time.
- Lightweight and Handy: With a size of 11 x 7.5 x 8.3 inches and weight of 22.1 lbs, Suaoki G500 is indeed a very lightweight and compact power station. You could take it anywhere hassle-free.
Compatible Solar Charger
Suaoki G500 works with any solar charger. But Suaoki itself offers a range of solar chargers suitable for the power station. Here we have a 100-watt folding solar charger from the brand. Well, this is compatible with not only the Suaoki products but the power stations from several other brands also.
Clearly, thanks to the included 10-in-1 DC connector kit, the four-fold mono solar charger is a good choice for powering up the devices from Goal Zero, Enkeeo, Aimtom, Paxcess, and all other leading brands. Check out the link below to order a unit of the folding solar charger from Suaoki.
Meanwhile, the solar charger also features USB charging options. They are one regular USB port and one Quick Charge 3.0 port at 18W. Hence, you could use the Suaoki solar charger to power up your handsets and other USB gadgets just under the sunlight.
The solar charger is indeed much portable and ultra-thin. Its folding design with the built-in kickstands makes it a nice product for all your off-grid power needs. You could place it anywhere neatly and use it to boost up your power stations and USB and DC electronics directly in the sunlight.
- Powerful Folding Solar Charger: It is a powerful foldable solar charger. With four layers of high-efficiency mono solar cells, you could ensure unlimited off-grid power with the solar charger.
- Dual USB and DC Socket: Yes, as said above, it features one regular and one Quick Charge 3.0 USB port each. Plus, it has an 18V DC socket to supply power to the solar power stations and DC devices.
- Ultra-Thin and Lightweight: This is also a highly portable solar charger. With a weight of just 11.2 lbs and a size of 22 x 17 x 3 inches, you could handle it much comfortably in the wild.
- 10-in-1 DC Adapter Kit: The included DC connector kit helps you make it power up nearly all solar power stations and a variety of your DC electronics.
Suaoki G1000 Portable Power Station
Here is the top-end variant of Suaoki portable power stations. The high-capacity 1182.72Wh device comes with a 369600mAh @ 3.2V lithium battery and, therefore, it turns out to be a threat to Goal Zero Yeti 1000. It could ideally power all your basic outdoor electronics in a camper, RV, boat, trailer, cabins, and more.
Well, Suaoki becomes one of the challenging Goal Zero competitors with its line-up of highly sophisticated products including the G1000. As you see in the pic, it keeps the same design and form of G500. But you get it with manifold power and storage capacity. Use the link below to check out its latest price.
The whopping power station has got four standard AC sockets. They could deliver an output of 1000-watt pure sine wave power with a surge capacity of 2000 watts. Thus, you could keep four laptops or any other AC appliances powered at the same time. Also, it integrates two DC sockets and one carport.
Meanwhile, to power up your smaller electronics, the power station highlights as many as five USB ports. They are two regular USB-A ports, as many Quick Charge 3.0 ports, and finally USB-C Power Delivery port. Overall, you are lucky enough to have 12 charging outlets with the Suaoki G1000 power station.
- Whopping Power Station: Thanks to a 1182.72Wh 369600mAh @ 3.2V lithium battery, Suaoki G1000 is really a massive power station. As far as its specs and features are concerned, it seriously raises threats to Goal Zero Yeti 1000 and even Yeti 1400 Lithium to some extent.
- Powerful Device: With a 1000W pure sine wave inverter and a surge capacity of 2000 watts, you could use G1000 to run most of your emergency AC appliances including laptops, mini-fridges, ovens, and more.
- Rich Number of Charging Outlets: As we have seen above, the Suaoki machine features as many as 12 charging outlets including four standard AC sockets and multiple USB ports of different outputs.
- Stylish and Compact Design: Following the tradition of G500, its high-end model also features a compact and stylish design. You could use it roughly out in the wild with no worry at all.
Compatible Solar Charger
Sauoki was providing its 120W solar charger with the G1000 when it was on a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. Of course, it is a powerful solar charger with four folds of highly efficient solar cells. It offers you a big wattage of 120 to power up a variety of your portable power stations from other brands as well.
Like the above 100W Suaoki charger, it also offers multiple charging options. They include one DC socket, obviously. Apart from that, it has got a Quick Charge 3.0 USB port and a Type-C USB port. So, along with your DC devices and power stations, you could use it to charge phones, tabs, and any USB gadgets.
This is a regular folding solar charger. You have it equipped with highly efficient mono solar cells so that it could deliver a higher solar conversion efficiency. Thanks to the included 10-in-1 DC adapter, you could use it to power up most of the solar power stations on the market.
By the way, it has got a very handy and lightweight design. Thanks to the included kickstands, you could place it somewhere upright and recharge your power stations and gadgets with the best results. Overall, you get an awesome piece of solar charger that is a perfect outdoor power solution.
- Powerful Foldable Solar Charger: It is a powerful 120W folding solar charger. With three layers of highly efficient mono solar cells, you could ensure unlimited green energy out in the wild.
- Dual USB and DC Socket: Of course, like all similar folding solar chargers, it features one 18V DC socket, and dual USB ports, which include one Quick Charge 3.0 and one Type-C port.
- Ultra-Thin and Lightweight: It is a very lightweight and ultra-thin solar charger. Made with good quality fabric and flexible solar cells, it is easy to handle the charger in the wilderness.
- 10-in-1 DC Adapter Kit: The included DC connector kit helps you make it charge nearly all the solar power stations and a variety of your DC electronics.
Renogy is a famous American vendor of a range of innovative solar solutions. Of course, Renogy is counted as one of Goal Zero competitors with some incredible solar products including a pair of popular solar power stations. Still, the brand has its stronghold in portable solar panels and solar kits that are good for various outdoor applications in RVs, campers, boats, trailers, cabins, and homes.
Apart from the solar panels, Renogy is a top vendor of a multitude of solar accessories such as solar charge controllers, solar batteries, solar inverters, and a lot more. Its series of solar suitcases are also very famous. Anyway, here we would like to check out two of its popular solar power stations known as the Renogy Lycan Powerbox and Renogy Phoenix solar generator.
Renogy Lycan Powerbox
Renogy’s Lycan Powerbox is a high-capacity 1075Wh portable power station. Well, this is quite enough to power up an iPhone for around 100 times and a GoPro for around 260 times. As far as its specs are taken into account, Lycan really competes with Goal Zero Yeti’s 1000 Lithium. Of course, you have the machine with a longer-life lithium-iron-phosphate battery.
Interestingly, beating all Goal Zero Yetis, it features four 110V AC sockets that could offer you a maximum of 1200 watts. That means you could comfortably run most of your emergency AC appliances for a pretty long time in survival or off-grid situation. Check out the link below for its latest price and buying a unit.
Coming to other charging options, Lycan sports four 5V/2.4A USB ports, three 12V DC outlets at 60W, and a 12V cigarette charger at 150 watts. That said, you have it with all the important charging options. What’s more, it has got an openable transparent covering over the control area where you have all the outlets, inlets, and the screen. So, they are all safe from the dust outdoors.
Designed like the old-gen Goal Zero Yeti 1250, the Renogy power station has got a cart-like form. It equips a heavy-duty handle and sturdy wheels so that you could easily carry it anywhere in the wild. By the way, it also enjoys a facility for battery changing so you could keep a fully charged extra battery for swapping.
- Powerful Machine: The Renogy equips a 1075Wh lithium-iron-phosphate battery with a maximum pure sine wave output of 1200 watts. These specs make it one of the major Goal Zero competitors.
- Multiple Charging Options: As you have seen above, the Lycan features four 110V universal AC ports, four USB outlets, three 12V DC sockets, and one cigarette lighter charger.
- Covering Over the Control Area: Yes, it has got a transparent openable covering over the outlets and inlets to safeguard them from dust and water splashes out in the wild.
- Heavy-Duty Handle and Sturdy Wheels: The cart-style solar power station is equipped with a heavy-duty carrying handle and strong wheels.
Compatible Solar Panel
Renogy doesn’t recommend any specific solar panels for its solar power stations including Lycan. However, the brand offers a big variety of solar panels in regular, flexible, as well as suitcase variants. You could use any Renogy solar panel to recharge the Lycan Powerbox. Here we have Renogy’s famous 100W suitcase solar panel. Check out the link below to buy a unit of the solar suitcase.
Of course, a flexible or foldable solar panel would be more nice for your travels and trips. A flexible panel is a cool choice for easy mounting over various uneven surfaces such as a boat deck, RV roof, and camp tent roof. Meanwhile, a foldable solar panel like the above one makes it quite simple for you to handle in the wild as you could fold it down to a small unit after use.
This Renogy panel is made of two 50-watt mono solar panels. They are paired together with strong hinges and a latch to add to its stability as a suitcase variant. Also, it integrates solid kickstands for placing easily anywhere. Result-wise, it is capable of providing an ideal output of 500Wh per day depending on the sun.
- High-Performance Solar Panel: It is a highly efficient solar suitcase with increased conversion efficiency. It could offer 500 watt-hours of power a day if you place it in a locality with good sunlight.
- Excellent Low Light Performance: The solar suitcase is designed to guarantee an increased performance in low light conditions as well.
- Durable Design: Certainly, it is a piece of the highly durable solar charger. Made with a heavy-duty handle and latches, you get it with longer life.
- Kickstands: It also features adjustable corrosion-resistant aluminum kickstands so you could place it in a stable manner anywhere.
Renogy Phoenix Solar Generator
Here is another great pick on our list of products from the top Goal Zero competitors. It is Renogy Phoenix, an all-in-one portable solar generator, which integrates a pair of solar panels on its suitcase-style lids to recharge its integrated battery. Once the panels are folded down, Phoenix is exactly like a suitcase.
That is how Renogy Phoenix is counted as one of the unique and full-fledged solar generators that actually misses out a direct rival in the Goal Zero Yeti line-up. Undoubtedly, the Renogy is known for its legendary portability and easier maneuverability. Check out its latest price on the link below.
Obviously, its suitcase-style profile makes you carry it anywhere easily and recharge your handsets from solar energy. Specs-wise, it is a 150W power station with a 17.1Ah Li-ion battery inside. So, you could use it to power up any AC appliance under 150 watts by connecting to its single AC socket.
Plus, the Phoenix solar generator sports four USB ports, two DC sockets, and one cigarette lighter charger. Meanwhile, the included solar panels are of 10W each to a total of 20 watts. By the way, you could boost its solar charging capability by adding an external solar panel up to 120 watts.
In short, Phoenix has been doing well out there for a while. It offers you a host of advanced features like an MPPT controller, a 3W LED flashlight, a pure sine wave inverter, and LCD screen, and more. If you would like to buy a basic portable solar generator, this could be a nice pick for camping and an emergency.
- All-In-One Solar Generator: Surely, its all-in-one profile is the most exciting thing that makes Phoenix different from all Goal Zero Yetis. Well, you don’t need to buy separate panels, but you could add extra panels up to 120 watts if you want to make solar charging rather faster.
- Extremely Portable and LIghtweight: Compared to its equivalent in Goal Zero’s line-up, Yeti 150, this Renogy product is amazingly portable and friendly for all your outdoor explorations.
- Suitcase-Style Design: Yes, it is another lovely thing. The Renogy machine features a suitcase-style design. So, you could easily move it from one place to the other with no much hassle.
- Lithium Battery: The Phoenix power station, as said above, comes with a lithium battery, making it one of Goal Zero competitors. Yeti 150, in the meantime, has an old-style lead-acid battery inside.
Compatible Solar Panel
Absolutely, you don’t need a separate solar panel for Phoenix solar generator. However, as said above, you could add extra panels up to 120W if you would like to bring down solar charging time. Renogy is indeed a leading player in offering a wide range of reliable solar panels.
We have a 50-watt solar panel from the brand below. That is a single-sheet solar panel. Renogy also offers many suitcases, foldable, and flexible solar panels suitcase for Phoenix. Follow the link below to check out its latest price and buy a unit and check out more powerful variants of the panel.
As you see, it is a highly efficient mono solar panel that could deliver a high solar conversion rate. Further, it features two bypass diodes to minimize the power drop due to the shade and low light. By the way, it also has a stylish and improved look. You could also place it somewhere neatly on its durable kickstand.
- High-Performance Solar Panel: Made of highly efficient mono solar cells, you get a high-performance solar panel for your power station and other electronics.
- Perfect for Low-Light Conditions: It is also offering an ideal low-light performance. The integrated dual bypass diodes ensure that the solar cells are capable of grabbing power even in weaker sunlight.
- Multiple Variants Available: Yes, as you see, the Renogy solar panel is available in a range of power options like 100W and 200W. Some of the variants also feature suitcase forms.
AllPowers is another leading Goal Zero rival. Founded in 2010, AllPowers focuses on portable solar power and portable lithium battery solutions. It has been serving customers in more than 30 countries and it has an association with leading brands like Geepas, Hanergy, and Decathalon.
With a number of solar power stations and panels, AllPowers is one of the major Goal Zero competitors on the market, for sure. Its line of power stations includes three models; 154Wh, 288Wh, and 372Wh. Further, it has a large collection of solar panels, solar chargers, and flexible panels. Anyway, below we would like to have a look at the top-end AllPowers 372Wh power station.
AllPowers 372Wh Solar Generator
As put it above, this is a 372Wh power station and so is a direct competitor to Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium. With a 105000mAh lithium battery, it is absolutely a high-capacity device with a small and lightweight profile that makes it one of the best camping solar power stations out there.
Its compact and portable build certainly makes it an outstanding piece of the solar power station to revive your life outdoors. Meanwhile, it equips a 300W pure sine wave inverter with a peak power of 500 watts. Follow the button below to check out its latest price and buy a unit.
When it comes to the charging options, the AllPowers features multiple outlets. They include a unit of 12V cigarette lighter charger, two 12V DC outlets, three fast-charging USB ports, and two standard AC sockets. Well, the AC outlets feature slidable rubber caps to safeguard from dust and water splashes.
Above all, the machine sports a petty large display to show the battery status and other info. Design-wise, it is a very stylish and cute device. It has got a strong hideable carrying handle. It weighs just 9 lbs and with its size of 8.1 x 6.5 x 4.7 in, you could easily carry it anywhere in the wild.
- Stylish and Colorful: Making it a big challenge to the Goal Zero Yeti line, the AllPowers machine touts a very stylish look and feel. It has also got a very compact and durable outdoor-friendly design.
- Lightweight and Portable: So much important is its highly portable profile. It comes up with a durable carrying handle. So, you could carry it on your trips and travels hassle-free.
- Multiple Charging Options: Raising a tough challenge to all its rivals, the AllPowers features multiple charging options like two AC sockets, three USB ports, and multiple DC outlets including a CIG port.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Above all, the AllPowers features Bluetooth connectivity. So, with the included Aipower App, you could access complete information about the device on Android and iOS gadgets.
Compatible Solar Panel
You could use any solar panel or solar charger with the AllPowers power station. But the brand itself offers some awesome solar chargers for its power stations. Well, its series of foldable solar chargers are available in different power options, starting from 60 watts to 100 watts.
Being cool foldable solar power solutions, they are all perfect for easy use on your trips, letting you collect as much solar energy as possible to recharge your power station and other electronics. Check out the link below to buy a unit of 100W AllPowers folding solar charger.
It is a three-in-one folding solar charger with dual USB ports and one 18V DC output. The USB ports along with the integrated iSolar technology help recharge your phones and other USB devices safely under the sun. Meanwhile, with the DC socket, you could juice up DC appliances like laptops and recharge the power stations like AllPowers 372Wh generator in real-time.
Specs-wise, it is a 15-layered folding panel. Made of highly efficient SunPower solar cells, it could offer you a high conversion efficiency. As you see, it is a very slim and lightweight solar panel. Compared to a silicon alternative, it is 1/3 lighter in design so that you could take it anywhere quite comfortably.
- High-Efficient Solar Panel: Featuring highly efficient SunPower solar cells, the AllPowers 100-watt solar charger is a great way you could ensure unlimited off-grid power to back up your power station.
- 3-in-One: Dual USB Port: As you know, it has got multiple charging options. They include two USB ports and one 18V DC socket. So, apart from the power stations, you could also use the DC socket for recharging any of your DC electronics.
- Slim and Powerful: It is an ultra-slim and lightweight solar charger thanks to its 15 layers of solar panels. Weighing at just 5.29 pounds, you could handle it quite conveniently in the wild. Meanwhile, after the use, you could just fold it to a handy pocket-friendly briefcase form.
- Multiple Variants: Above all, you get the 100W solar charger in many other power options. The include 60W and 80W more. So, you could find an ideal model based on your budget and needs.
Next, on our list of Goal Zero competitors, we have another famous company, Rockpals. The brand works on a goal to realize more innovative products for a funnier outdoor life. For that, it offers a series of lovely portable power stations as Goal Zero alternatives. Also, its portfolio of products comprises of other cooler items like solar folding chargers, LED lights, inverter generators, and more.
When it comes to power stations, the company sells four models as of now. They are 150W, 250W, 300W, and 500W models aiming at the customers from different budget groups. Along with them, the brand has multiple folding solar chargers with 60W, 80W, and 100W options.
Overall, we have a nice collection of power stations and solar chargers from Rockpals. Below we would like to list out the most popular model of the portfolio, the Rockpals 300-watt portable power station.
Rockpals 300W Portable Power Station
The Rockpals portable power station is, in fact, a 280Wh machine. Most remarkably, it copies some of the design attributes of the Goal Zero Yeti series with a solid handle and lightweight profile. Inside, as you see, it packs up a 300-watt pure sine wave inverter that could peak up to 600 watts.
Further, the Rockpals features all the important charging options. Apart from the AC socket, they include five DC ports, two 2.1A USB ports, and one QuickCharge 3.0 USB. Thus, you could use it to run and recharge most of your emergency appliances and camping gear. Check out its latest price on the link below.
It is, in fact, a decently powerful solar power station. See, it could run your 32-in TV for around four hours and charge your smartphone for around 25 times. Though blindly copying some design aspects of Yeti, it turns out to be one of the brilliant Goal Zero Yeti competitors.
You could handle this machine easily out in the wild. It weighs very little at 7.5 lbs. And its size goes 6.5 x 3.15 x 6.89 in. So, you could make it a part of your camping and outdoor adventures and survival life.
- Goal Zero Yeti-Like: This Goal Zero Yeti alternative is exactly like a Yeti in design. When it comes to color, it is different. About quality and brand value, it would have nothing to do with Yeti, however. But if you are in search of a device that looks like Yeti, this is the best choice at a great price.
- Powerful Lithium Battery: Inside the Rockpals, you get a 280Wh powerful battery of 75000mAh @ 3.7V and 18750mAh @ 12V. It is quite enough to charge and run all your essential electronics.
- Variety of Charging Options: It comes with a range of charging options, as said above. They are one 120V AC socket, four 12V DC outlets, one 24V DC outlet, and four USB ports including two QC3.0 ports.
Compatible Solar Panel
In fact, no specific solar charger is required for the Rockpals power station. You could use any solar charger, but Rockpals offers you a great option. That is a 100W foldable solar charger, which is compatible with all similar power stations like the ones from Jackery, Paxcess, and Suaoki with the different adapters.
Thanks to its foldable design, you could carry it anywhere easily and enjoy your outdoor living the best. As said above, the charger is also available in other power options like 60W and 80W. Follow the link below to check out the latest price of the 100W folding solar charger.
By the way, the Rockpals folding solar charger, like all similar products, has also got three 5V USB ports to let you juice up your handsets directly under the sun. That would help you power up a variety of your USB devices like phones, tablets, cameras, GPS, and etc.
Thanks to the included smart IC chip, it is capable of providing you with a stable flow of energy causing no damage to your electronics. The solar charger, above all, is highly durable and water-resistant so that you could use it for a longer time out in the wild and enjoy unlimited green power.
- Powerful Folding Solar Charger: With an output of 100 watts, it is a highly powerful folding solar charger. In four durable and strong layers, you get a high-efficiency solar charger.
- High Conversion Efficiency: Made of the high-efficient solar arrays, that Rockpals solar charger could convert up to 21.5-23.5% of solar power to the electricity.
- 3-USB Smart Charging Technology: Along with the DC socket, it features three USB ports. They are all secured with the built-in smart IC chip to deliver a stable flow of current to the connected devices.
- 10-in-1 Adapter Kit: Above all, the Rockpals comes with a 10-in-1 adapter kit to support all the popular power stations and other DC devices on the market.
Next, we have Humless as one of the leading Goal Zero competitors. Located in Lindon, Utah, Humless is a great innovator of energy storage systems that are durable and long-lasting. The brand comes up with the new products only after rigorous testing to ensure a longer life span and durability. Here we would like to check out the Humless products in detail on our article of Goal Zero competitors.
Unlike all the above brands, Humless sells large portable power stations. Its base model itself is a 640Wh energy storage system. The pint-sized machine is capable of storing enough power and ensuring amazing reliably with its high-capacity storage system. The other systems Humless has on the store are large-scale home-based systems. Below we have the 640Wh Go Mini power station on our list.
Humless Go Mini Portable Solar Generator
If you are looking for an alternative to Goal Zero’s Yeti 1000 or Yeti 1400, this is a cool choice. It is a 1500W portable power station that is a compact pick you comfortably could make into the wild with a solar panel to ensure access to unlimited solar energy. It comes with a powerful 640Wh advanced lithium battery.
Made of highly durable materials, it could certainly be one of the best Goal Zero competitors out there, for sure. It has got a strong fabric strap to let you carry it easily on your shoulder or by hand. Just put a unit of the Humless in your car’s trunk and make it into the adventures with access to unlimited portable power. Check out the link below to see the latest price of the power station.
Indeed, the power station equips multiple output ports. They include 120V AC socket, DC outlets, and USB ports. So, you could use it to power up a variety of your electronics anywhere. Like all similar products, you could recharge it from either a household power socket or a solar panel. The second option is what makes it a solar generator. By the way, the size of the device is just 9 x 9x 14in and it weighs just 35 lbs only.
- Sleek and Compact Design: First, it highlights a very sleek and athletic design. Indeed, that makes it a nice pint-sized solution for all your mobile power needs. Its size goes just 9 x 9 x 14 in, which surely makes it outdo Yeti 1400. And it continues domination with its weight also. Well, it cloaks at just 34 lbs.
- Durable Profile: No doubt, the Humless solar generator is designed for real outdoor applications. Made of a strong and reliable metal body, it could serve you for a longer time. The solid-body safeguards the innards perfectly even if you are using it in rough outdoor situations.
- Multiple Charging Options: The Humless has got multiple charging sockets. They include a pair of 120V AC sockets and multiple 12V DC and USB outlets.
Compatible Solar Panel
Any solar panel works with the Humless power station. But it is better to have a powerful model for faster charging as it is a high-capacity power station. Humless offers a pair of solar panels with high capacity, but they have not been available for sale on Amazon for a while. So, we would like to recommend you a 200W single-sheet panel from Newpowa. Check it out below.
The Newpowa solar panel is made of higher efficiency solar cells that could offer you a brilliant sunlight conversion rate. Also, made with durable and strong materials, it could endure high wind up to 2400PA and a snow load up to 5400PA. The pre-installed junction boxes and the pre-attached 3-feet MC4 cable make it a perfect solar panel for your power station.
- Powerful Single Panel: The Newpowa, as you know, is a single-sheet 200W solar panel. You could install it on the top of your RV, trailer, camper, boat, or remote cabin to power up the Humless power station or other devices and storage systems.
- Highly Efficient Mono Solar Cells: Further, it is made of highly efficient mono solar cells that are capable of offering higher conversion efficiency to power up the Humless steady faster.
- Multiple Variants: Yet another key thing is that you get the Newpowa solar panel in many other power variants of single-sheet design. They include 150W, 160W, and 175W options as of writing this.
That has been our list of Goal Zero competitors. There are certainly many more companies that offer cool Goal Zero alternative power stations. We have just tried our best to bring to the some of the leading firms.
Of course, we would like to update this list by including more Goal Zero competitors on the coming days. So, you could get the best non-Goal Zero power station at the best price. Share your thoughts about the list in the comments.