Are you looking at buying a Goal Zero alternative? There are indeed a lot of brands that avail amazing solar power stations competitive to Goal Zero Yeti series. If you are excited to know about all the leading Goal Zero competitors, it is the right place. Stay tuned.
Goal Zero is indisputably a larger player in the portable solar power industry of North America. It offers a line-up of award-winning Yeti solar power stations. They turn up in three generations; the original lead-acid models, the lithium-based ones, and finally the upgraded Yeti X lithium power stations.
There was a time we only had Goal Zero and a few other brands in the portable solar market. As of today, we indeed have a lot of Goal Zero competitors, and many customers look forward to buying a Goal Zero alternative to meet their emergency and outdoor power needs.
Many customers go in search of a Goal Zero competitor product as they don’t afford a Yeti. Of course, Goal Zero is somewhat expensive compared to similar products from other brands. But it is still a fact that Goal Zero products stand out of the crowd in quality, performance, and customer service.
Here, following our take on a list of Goal Zero alternatives, we would like to check out some of the leading Goal Zero competitors and some of their most-selling power stations. Therefore, it would be easy for you to get a reliable solar power station on the market other than Goal Zero.
Table of Contents
Best Goal Zero Competitors
Goal Zero has been into the portable solar power market for over a decade. The brand is still going at full power with three generations of its much-touted Yeti power stations and a lot of other portable solar power solutions. Well, its most recent series of Yeti X power stations was announced at CES 2020, and two base models of the series – Yeti 200X and Yeti 500X – are already on sale.
When it comes to the Goal Zero competitors, it is certainly a fact that the market doesn’t have a brand with as many products as Goal Zero. Jackery seems to be a brand that we can suggest to be a little bit closer to Goal Zero with its line-up of stylish and practical portable solar power stations. Anyway, here we would like to cover all the top brands that may raise some sort of challenge to Goal Zero.
We are excited to start the list with Jackery. Jackery, founded by a former Apple battery engineer, looks to be raising the biggest threat to Goal Zero with its series of well-engineered solar power stations. With the state-of-the-art R & D and manufacturing expertise, Jackery has a series of Explorer power stations.
The Jackery Explorer line-up mainly features four models as of now. They are the entry-level Explorer 160 and Explorer 240, midrange Explorer 500, and the top-end Explorer 1000. Sometime back, Jackley was also offering a variant called, Explorer 440, which the brand looks to have discontinued.
All the Jackery power stations share a universal design and form factor like the Goal Zero Yeti series. They are all extremely portable solutions, thanks to their compact profiles and solid built-in carrying handles.
Jackery Explorer 1000 Power Station
Here is the top-end variant of Jackery’s portable solar power stations. As its name suggests, it is a 1002Wh solar power station with a 1000-watt inverter and three 110V AC sockets. Of course, the long-awaited high-end model of the Explorer series is certainly one of the best Goal Zero alternatives out there today.
Design-wise, Explorer 1000 makes little difference to its younger variants, including Explorer 500. You have the same color theme, oval form factor, and a solid built-in handle. But it is a totally different product when it comes to the innards, and as a 1002Wh power station, it lifts threat to Goal Zero’s Yeti 1000 Lithium.
Besides the AC sockets, the machine features two USB-C ports with Power Delivery, one Quick Charge 3.0 port, and one regular USB-A port. The DC socket is a single 12V,10A cigarette lighter charger. Meanwhile, there is an 8mm DC input unit, and a 12V~30V 200W max solar charging point.
When it comes to the size, Explorer 1000 is a 13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 in and it has a weight of 22.04lbs. Overall, it looks to be a fine choice for RVers, campers, outdoor enthusiasts, and preppers. They can all carry the little powerhouse anywhere and enjoy access to unlimited off-grid power attached to a reliable solar charger.
- Powerful Solar Power Station: First of all, Explorer 1000 is the most powerful solar power station from Jackery. With a 1002Wh storage capacity and 1000W power inverter, it can comfortably run most of your household AC appliances. It also equips three standard 110V AC sockets.
- Perfect for Van Life and Outdoor Parties: Of course, as a high-capacity power station, it is a perfect choice for van dwellers and outdoor party organizers. Its portable design helps you carry it into the wild to ensure access to unlimited portable and off-grid power.
- Strong Competitor to Yeti 1000: Goal Zero’s midrange Yeti 1000 Lithium is a top player in the market. With Explorer 1000, Jackery has its answer to the top-performer Yeti. Of course, you have enough reasons, including price to go for an Explorer 1000 in place of its Yeti alternative.
Jackery Explorer 500 Power Station
Explorer 500 is simply the midrange variant of Jackery’s solar power stations. Specs-wise, it is a medium-capacity 518Wh device with a 500W pure sine wave inverter that can surge at 1000 watts. So, it can easily run most of your emergency household and outdoor AC appliances.
Meanwhile, with its USB and DC power outlets, it is a perfect choice to juice up all your necessary gadgets like handsets, lights, cameras, and more. By the way, coming its specs and capacity, it looks to be a strong competitor to Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium. Check out the link below for the latest price of the device.
Explorer 500 has a very cool and stylish profile, indeed. Along with its highlighted typical orange-and-black shade, it is a very handy and compact power station. So, it is a fine choice for all your camping, outdoor, and survival needs. Its strong built-in carrying handle contributes much to its portability factor.
Its charging ports include three DC outlets. They are one standard 12V, 10A cigarette lighter charger, and two 12V barrel ports. The USB ports are three 5V, 2.4A units. When it comes to the input, there is an 8mm DC inlet, and a solar charging point of 12V~30V (100W Max).
What’s more, as a camper-friendly power station, it integrates an emergency flashlight so that you can light up your tent and camping trails at nighttime. In short, with its multiple charging options, flashlight, and a compact profile, you get a worthy product to power up your life out in the wild or an emergency.
- Handy and Lightweight: Certainly, its design simply shows how handy and compact the power station is. It highlights a compact and easy-to-use profile along with a strong carrying handle. Also, it weighs just 13.32 lbs so you wouldn’t feel any hassle in carrying it anywhere.
- Ideal Emergency Power Pack: Like all similar products, it is basically an emergency power pack. Still, it stands out with a built-in flashlight, compact and stylish profile, and a built-in handle. Surely, it can turn out to be a lifesaver of you in the wild or an emergency.
- Goal Zero Yeti 400 Competitor: Of course, Explorer 500 is a direct rival to Goal Zero’s very famous Yeti 400 Lithium, perhaps the top-seller of the brand’s second-generation Yeti series. If you don’t like Yeti 400 for any reason, go for Explorer 500. That is an awesome replacement, for sure.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
Of course, you can use any solar panel to power up both the Jackery power stations. You only need to have the required DC adapters. But Jackery itself offers a line of solar chargers for its Explorer series under the branding, SolarSaga. Here, we have the 100W variant of the series, known as Jackery SolarSaga 100.
It is actually the top-end model of the brand’s solar chargers. Apart from this, there are also 60W and 50W solar panels under SolarSaga branding.
Fine, the top-end Explorer 1000 supports solar panels up to 200 watts, while its younger sibling can be connected to a solar panel up to 100 watts. So, you can pair two units of SolarSaga 100 for Explorer 1000, and one is enough for the latter. Check out its latest price below.
It is a highly portable two-fold solar charger. Along with a built-in kickstand and solid plastic cladding on both the ends, you get a premium quality solar charger for Jackery Explorers. It is a solar charger with highly efficient mono solar cells that can covert up to 23% to power up your power station in a few hours.
By the way, it highlights one USB-C and one USB-A port to help you directly recharge your handsets and other USB devices. So, even if you don’t have a Jackery power station, the solar charger can come in the help of you for real-time charging of your basic electronics in the wilderness.
- Handy and Lightweight: This is a very much handy and lightweight solar charger. With a weight of 3.3 lbs and a size of 26 x 22.5 x 2.5 inches, you can easily handle it out in the wild.
- Powerful Folding Solar Charger: As you see, it is a 100W folding solar charger with highly efficient mono solar cells that can offer a higher conversion rate.
- Built-In Kickstands: The solar charger further features built-in kickstands to help you place it neatly in a way it can attract as much sunlight as possible for charging your power stations.
- Dual-USB Output: Finally, you have it equipped with dual USB sockets to let you connect your handsets for direct charging under the sunlight.
2. Titan – Point Zero Energy
Titan is an awesome solar generator from a brand called Point Zero Energy. The company was founded by David Willis, a mechanical and aerospace engineer. Working in the field of solar power systems for over 15 years, Willis realized that there is a shortage of reliable portable solar back-up systems on the market.
His research led him to found Point Zero Energy in 2013. The Southern Idaho firm is currently known for its highly scalable solar power station, called Titan solar generator. Though a single product, it comes up with seamless expansion capability, making it a serious threat to Goal Zero’s top-line Yeti solar power stations.
David Willis recognized that better scalability is the key factor that leads to the reliability of a solar back-up system. Truly, with limited storage capacity, a solar power station is not anything exciting. Thus, we have Titan as the most versatile modular power station and one of the Goal Zero competitors as of today.
Titan Solar Generator
Of course, Titan is currently creating waves in the portable solar power market. As said above, the most exciting thing about the device is its indefinite expandability. The brand offers a 2000Wh supplementary back-up to attach to the bottom of the main unit to take its capacity to the infinite range.
Titan is basically a 2000Wh solar power station with a highly reliable 3000W continuous pure sine wave inverter that can surge up to 6000 watts. The battery is a lithium-ion high-performance one that you can buy in more units and add up to the bottom of the existing one.
Another point of attraction is that the machine has two sets of inverter outputs with each can handle 15 amps. As you see in the image, both the sets feature three full-size AC sockets each to pull out a massive 30 amps in total. That means you can virtually run any AC appliance on Titan.
More amazing, Titan incorporates dual 40Amp MPPT charge controllers that can support 1000 watts each. So, you can connect dual 1000W solar arrays to the heavy-duty solar generator that can push in up to 145V open circuit power to each of its receptacles at 30 amps.
Other Charging Options
Other than the AC sockets, the charging points of Titan include four DC cigarette lighter charger sockets. They are all regulated to pull out at a rate of 13.2V, but you don’t have any USB ports built on it. However, the brand offers four USB adapters that in total integrate eight USB ports, including two USB-C ports.
It also features a 30A RV outlet and a decent LCD display. When it comes to the size and weight, it is 18.5 x 12 x 12 inches with the battery and the power module together, and the power module weighs at 32 lbs and the battery at 35 lbs. Obviously, extra batteries will add up to the weight and size.
- Highly Modular and Reliable: As its maker envisioned, Titan has surely turned out to be an incredible modular and reliable solar generator. You can add up multiple 2000Wh batteries to the bottom of it to take its total capacity to the new heights.
- Powerful Inverter with Six AC Sockets: The next outstanding thing with Titan is indeed its powerful 3000W inverter with a surge power of 6000W. Plus, you have the machine equipped with two sets of AC sockets with three full-size plugs to pull out a massive 30 amps.
- Faster Solar Charging Speeds: Needless to say, Titan is breathtaking with its dual MPPT controllers of 1000W each. Hence, you can charge it quite faster under the sun by using multiple solar arrays. It supports a solar input of 35V to 145V DC power.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
As stated above, Titan is capable of supporting up to 2000 watts of solar input, thanks to its famous dual MPPT controllers. Hence, you can connect two arrays of 1000W PV panels to ensure fast and quick solar charging. You can use any solar panels, but the brand itself offers suitable solar panels.
Also, you get Titan in several bundles with the brand’s different solar panels. Below is a sample of the brand’s one of the top-seller heavy-duty Titan solar power kits. To make use of the maximum input capacity of Titan, it offers you 20 units of 100W rigid solar panel for a total output of 2000 watts.
When it comes to the solar panels, Point Zero Energy offers two types; rigid and flexible, respectively known as Titan Rigid 100 and Titan Flexx 100. As you see, the first one is a traditional glass and metal panel, while the second one is a flexible mono solar panel with both offering a decent output of 100 watts.
A single unit of the flexible panel weighs just 4.8lbs, while its rigid variant is at 16lbs. Anyway, as you see, the brand sells Titan in a variety of kits with the two solar panels. As it needs more solar panels for faster charging, it is better you buy a Titan kit other than buying the power station and panels separately.
- 100W Flexible and Rigid Solar Panels: The most incredible thing with the Titan solar generator is that you get it with two types of solar panels; flexible and rigid. As per your needs, you can pick the right type. If you want to the power station for portable use, flexible is nice, while the rigid one is good for permanent installation.
- Lightweight and Durable Flexible Panel: The flexible panels are of high efficiency and durability, apart from the lightweight profile. Of course, you can carry them anywhere easily in a bag and spread out to grab as much solar energy as possible to power up Titan.
- Available in Several Solar Panel Bundles: Different from any other brands, including Goal Zero, Titan comes in a large number of kits with different type and count of solar panels to match your needs. So, you don’t need to buy the power station and panels individually. You have everything in kits.
3. Lion Energy
Next on our list of Goal Zero competitors, we have another superb brand called, Lion Energy. The company works with a goal to ensure safe and reliable portable solar power products to the customers. Of course, it has done a good job by designing some incredible solutions for survival and portable power needs.
Lion Energy offers multiple solar power stations, solar lithium batteries, solar panels, solar power kits, and other survival accessories, such as jump starters, air compressor, LED lights, hand cranks, and more. Here, we would like to have a look at two of its popular power stations and the compatible solar chargers.
Lion solar power stations are famous for their rugged and compact profiles. Though it doesn’t offer several variants like Goal Zero, the models available are indeed good quality items. The high-end Lion Energy Safari ME is a heavy-duty, modular power station that you can expand with a supplementary battery pack.
Lion Energy Safari ME Solar Power Station
It is indeed a professional-grade heavy-duty solar generator. If you are looking at buying an off-grid back-up system to power up your gadgets all day without fail in an outing or emergency, Safari ME is a great choice. As said above, it notably highlights a scalable profile besides fast solar charging and other features.
Specs-wise, Safari ME is actually a 922Wh power station with a cylindrical cell LiFePO4 lithium phosphate battery pack. It can deliver the power through its dual full-size AC sockets at 2000 watts continuously and 4000 watts in the surge. Check out its latest price on the link below.
Besides the AC sockets, it incorporates dual USB-C and as many USB-A ports. Plus, there is also a 12-volt cigarette lighter charger to operate your carport-powered gadgets. The device sports a pretty large LCD screen to let you monitor all the important system information.
The unique thing with Safari ME is absolutely its modular profile. You can buy a supplementary battery of 2048Wh, which offers a life cycle of 3500 times. By the way, the Lion is also a decent performer in solar charging speeds, thanks to its 585W MPPT controller that can support a solar input of up to 668W.
Coming to the design, Safari ME is indeed strong and sturdy. It features two solid side handles so you can smoothly carry the 44-lbs power station to your camping tent, worksites, and more. It has a size of 16.7 x 9.6 x 9.8 in without the additional battery, which you can stack up on the base unit and link via a cable.
- Reliable Power Inverter: The most attractive thing with Lion Energy Safari ME seems to be its bigger power inverter. Its 3000-watt pure sine wave inverter makes it highly competitive to Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium. There are not many solar power stations with high-power inverters out there.
- Expandable Storage Capacity: Though the base unit of Safari ME has only a 922Wh battery, you can expand it further, as said above. If you buy the brand’s battery expansion module, you can increase its capacity three times more than the original’s.
- Rugged and Strong Profile: The next thing is certainly its rugged and sturdy design. You have it with a strong rubbery guard on all sides, and even the expansion battery pack has a durable design. So, you can use the power station out in the wild with no worry, at all.
Lion Safari LT Solar Generator
Lion Safar LT is the brand’s answer to Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium. It is a 450Wh portable power station with an inverter of 500 watts. The rugged and durable form factor is the biggest advantage of the power station that can be a perfect companion of outdoor enthusiasts as well as emergency preppers.
The machine incorporates dual full-size AC sockets. With its decent power output and capacity, it can run lights, laptops, power tools, and other AC appliances. With a weight of just 11 lbs and a size of 11.8 x 6.5 X 7.3 in, the stylish solar power station makes Lion Energy one of the best Goal Zero competitors.
Other than the AC sockets, it integrates four USB outlets, including one USB 3.0 Quick Charger port. The DC outlets include a 12V 10A cigarette lighter charger and four 5A 12V units. All the charging ports other than AC sockets are well secured with rubber capping to safeguard from the dust and water splashes.
Along with the ports, it has got a long LCD display to let you track the system info. By the way, design-wise, Lion Safari LT looks to be really a wonder. Made with high-quality materials, it has got a rugged profile with reinforced corner bumpers. So, it looks to be a perfect solar power solution for survival life.
- Ideal Outdoor Solar Power Station: Yes, thanks to its rugged profile, Lion Safari LT is a perfect choice for all your outdoor power requirements. You can carry it in your hand or keep it in your RV and take anywhere with no worry of the dust and water splashes.
- Portable Solar Power Beast: Safari LT is certainly a powerful solar power station of its kind. With a 500W inverter and 450Wh battery, it is an ideal alternative to Yeti 400 and others in the segment.
- Stylish and Compact Design: Alongside its rugged profile, Safari LT has a very stylish look. You have it in a dark shade with bumpy safety guards on all the edges. A longer display and rubber-capped charging ports also add to the charm of the solar power station from Lion Energy.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
Lion Energy sells exclusive solar chargers for its power stations. Its famous 100-watt Lion solar suitcase seems to be an ideal choice for both the power stations. But for Safari ME, you will require to pair multiple units to recharge it rather faster from the sunlight.
By the way, being a suitcase solar charger, you can easily handle it outdoors. Both its storage and use are indeed a breeze for users. When in use, you can use set it up on its built-in kickstands to grab as much power as possible from the sun. Check out its latest price on the link below.
Throughout the day, the solar charger can provide an average power of 71 watts. Made with highly efficient mono solar cells, it can offer a conversion rate of up to 18%. The anti-corrosive double-walled structural housing makes it stronger and more durable for outdoor uses.
- Suitcase Solar Charger: The most impressive feature of the Lion 100W solar panel is its suitcase form. That is, you can fold it down to a handy form after the use and store it in a small room. Once in use, you can place it on its kickstands and grab the most out of the sunlight during the day.
- Highly Efficient Mono Solar Charger: As you see, it is made of high-efficiency mono solar cells to offer you a higher conversion rate. Thus, you can power up your Lion power stations steadily faster.
- Available in a 24V Variant: Lion Energy also offers the solar charger in a 24V variant. Moreover, the brand has its solar panels in bundles with its popular power stations and emergency kits so that you can buy them at affordable prices to meet essential portable power needs.
When it comes to the most reliable Goal Zero competitors, Maxoak is certainly an unavoidable brand. With its 30-year expertise in power storage systems, Maxoak offers a series of innovative portable solar power stations under its famous branding, Maxoak Bluetti.
If you are looking at buying powerful eco-friendly portable power stations, the Maxoak Bluetti series is a great go. Its products are famous for their quality build from highly durable materials like cast aluminum. Inside, all the leading Bluetti power stations adorn LG’s EV-grade lithium-ion battery packs.
Moreover, the brand incorporates a lot of safety features in its products, including the battery management system to safeguard the machines from all possible voltage variation issues. Advanced MPPT solar charge controller is another attraction. That obviously makes solar charging a steady faster experience.
Maxoak avails its power stations in two series; Bluetti AC and EB. Here, we would like to cover one popular model from each series. So, you can easily find the best of the Bluetti power stations here.
Maxoak Bluetti AC200 Solar Power Station
Bluetti AC200, a 2000W powerful power station, is indeed a one-of-a-kind product in its segment. Packing up a 1700Wh EV-grade LG battery pack, you really get a beast to stably power up all your essential AC and other electronics. Certainly, Maxoak shows off its powerful inverter as a unique selling point.
Maxoak has been blamed for its high-capacity power stations not having big inverters. With Bluetti AC200, the brand has solved the complaint by including a 20000-watt continuous inverter, making it raise a serious challenge to even Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium. Order a unit of the device using the link below.
The machine incorporates six full-size AC sockets to deliver 2000W power to your appliances. Further, it features four regular USB ports, one USB-C PD port at 60W, and two 15W wireless chargers. The DC ports include dual 12V barrel ports of 3A and 10A each, a 25A RV port, and a 12V cigarette lighter charger.
All the ports are secured from dust and water splashes with rubber capping. There is also a pretty large touchable LCD display that has a lot of amazing options to let you handle the power station easily.
Yet another fabulous thing with the Bluetti AC200 is its increased solar input, thanks to a highly efficient MPPT controller that can support 35-150V solar input with solar panels up to 700 watts. The Maxoak power station has a weight of 57 lbs and its size goes 16.54 x 11.03 x 15.2 inches.
- Powerful Inverter: Yes, unlike other products from the brand, this device enjoys a powerful 2000W continuous inverter. That can smoothly serve AC power to most of your household and outdoor appliances. So, it becomes a nice choice for both campers and emergency preppers.
- Six Full-Size AC Sockets: Along with a powerful inverter, you have got it with six three-pronged AC sockets of 110V. The US standard AC sockets will help you connect all your regular appliances to it.
- Faster Solar Charging: As stated above, the Maxoak highlights fast solar charging. Thanks to a highly efficient MPPT controller, it can support solar input up to a higher 150V and PV panels up to 700W.
- Touchable Display with Advanced Control Options: Beyond everything, the Maxoak touts a decently large touchable LCD display. As flaunted by the brand, the display has a lot of innovative control options to let you have a complete overlook of the power station quickly.
Maxoak Bluetti 1500Wh Solar Generator
Next, we have Maxoak Bluetti EB150. As its title suggests, it is a 1500Wh high-capacity power station and is featuring a 1000W pure sine wave inverter that can surge at 1200 watts. The machine integrates multiple charging options, including dual full-size 110V AC sockets.
Like Bluetti AC200, it also carries LG’s much-touted, ultra-safe EV-grade lithium battery cells. Along with the Battery Management System, its battery guarantees you enhanced safety. You can take it anywhere on your trips, and use it in your RV, camper, trailer, remote cabin, and more. Check out its price below.
Moreover, the machine is equipped with a reliable MPPT solar charge controller, which supports solar input of 16V～60V. Thus, you can connect it to a solar array of up to 500 watts, and enjoy a 40% times faster solar charging experience under an optimal sun.
When it comes to the charging points, besides the AC sockets, the Maxoak features a 12V cigarette lighter charger, four USB 3A 5V ports, and one USB-C PD port at 45W. That is, you can use the power station to run most of your essential appliances and gadgets, including fridges, ovens, car vacuum cleaner, and more.
Design-wise, even if a heavy 37.9lbs power station, it features an extremely portable profile with a sturdy carrying handle. By the way, the size of the device goes 14.6 x 6.5 x 14.4 in, and so you can comfortably use it in various outdoor applications, emergencies, RVs, campervans, and more.
- High-Capacity Solar Generator: Of course, the Maxoak Bluetti is a high-capacity power station with a 1500Wh lithium battery pack. Thus, it can raise severe challenges to Goal Zero’s midrange Yeti power stations as one of the best solar power stations on the market.
- EV-Grade LG Battery Pouch Cells: Certainly, it seems to be one of the unique selling points of the Bluetti power station. Its powerful battery is made up of LG’s high-quality auto-grade pouch cells. So, it can offer you a long life and increased efficiency in power storage.
- MPPT Charge Controller: The built-in high-efficiency MPPT charge controller is another lovely thing. Compared to many of its competitors’ PWM controllers, it is a fast and advanced one. As per the brand, it enables the power station to be charged 40 times faster than many of its competitors.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
Like all similar power stations, you can use any solar panel to recharge the Maxoak devices. If you have the right connectors, any panel goes with the power stations. Maxoak was not offering a solar charger until it released Bluetti AC200. With AC200, the brand launched a 120W folding panel, called Maxoak SP-120.
It is highly efficient mono solar charger made with ETFE technology to ensure durability and long life. The SunPower mono solar cells are able to offer a conversion rate of up to 23%. Below have a look at the 120W solar panel that comes in different bundles with AC200 for pre-order on Indiegogo.
Of course, as a foldable solar charger, it is a lightweight and easy to carry solution. With a weight of 6.7lb, you can surely take it anywhere on your trips and handle smoothly. It equips four adjustable kickstands so that you can place it anywhere neatly to grab as much solar power as possible during the daytime.
- Folding Solar Charger: It is a highly efficient four-fold solar charger. Made with four arrays of 30-watt mono solar cells, you get a durable and premium quality charger to power Maxoak power stations. After the use, you can fold it down like a suitcase and carry anywhere on its strong handle.
- Higher Conversion Rate: Thanks to the high-efficiency SunPower mono solar cells, the Maxoak solar charger is able to provide you with a 23% conversion rate. That is quite enough to back up your solar power stations, and you can chain together multiple units for faster charging.
Next, we have Suaoki on our list of Goal Zero competitors. Founded in 2015, the China-based firm is indeed a leading vendor of portable solar power solutions today. The brand was established with a goal to realize ideal solutions for on-the-go charging of your electronics.
Its series of power stations are certainly brilliant Goal Zero Yeti alternatives. As of now, Suaoki showcases as many as five outstanding solar power systems and compatible solar chargers. They include Suaoki S270, Suaoki 200Wh, Suaoki 400Wh, G500, and G1000 portable power stations.
The best folding solar chargers suitable for the machines include 60W, 100W, and 120W models. Anyway, here we would like to bring to you two of the brand’s popular power stations as Goal Zero alternatives. So, you can easily stumble upon the best model to choose from.
Suaoki G500 Solar Generator
Suaoki’s G500 is really a Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium killer. With an output of 500Wh and an ultra-capacity 45,900mAh @ 11.1V battery, it is a super cool power station. Apart from the power and output, it is a very stylish and handy device that you can carry anywhere on your camping, RVing, and tailgating trips.
The Suaoki device comes with dual full-size standard AC sockets. They offer 300 watts of pure sine wave output with a surge capacity of 600 watts. So, it is an ideal pick to power up any electronics that you can run with a unit of Yeti 400 Lithium. Check out its latest price and other details on the below link.
Besides the AC sockets, the other charging options of G500 include three units of Quick Charge 3.0 USB ports, two USB-A ports, and one Type-C USB port for powering a variety of your mobile phones, tablets, cameras, and more. It also sports a pretty large LCD screen to show battery status and other info.
The included DC outputs are two 12V/3A outlets and a 12V/10A car port to power up your in-car gadgets. Overall, what you get is a really outstanding piece of power station that is very handy, lightweight, and compact for outdoor needs. It equips a strong and durable carrying handle for easy moving.
- Powerful Machine: This is a 500Wh (11.1V, 45,900mAh/ /3.7V 137,700mAh) solar power station. It packs up a 300W pure sine wave inverter with a surge capacity of 600 watts.
- Multiple Charging Options: The Suaoki features multiple charging options including two AC sockets. Plus, it has got multiple USB ports including one Type-C and three QC 3.0 ports. Two DC and one DC carport are also there. Thus, you can connect multiple electronics to it at the same time.
- Lightweight and Handy: With a size of 11 x 7.5 x 8.3 inches and weight of 22.1 lbs, Suaoki G500 is indeed a very lightweight and compact power station. You can take it anywhere hassle-free.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
Suaoki G500 works with any solar charger. But Suaoki itself offers a range of solar chargers suitable for the power station. Here we have a 100-watt folding solar charger from the brand. Well, this is compatible with not only the Suaoki products but the power stations from several other brands also.
Clearly, thanks to the included 10-in-1 DC connector kit, the four-fold mono solar charger is a good choice for powering up the devices from Goal Zero, Enkeeo, Aimtom, Paxcess, and all other leading brands. Check out the link below to order a unit of the folding solar charger from Suaoki.
Meanwhile, the solar charger also features USB charging options. They are one regular USB port and one Quick Charge 3.0 port at 18W. Hence, you can use the Suaoki solar charger to power up your handsets and other USB gadgets just under the sunlight.
The solar charger is indeed much portable and ultra-thin. Its folding design with the built-in kickstands makes it a nice product for all your off-grid power needs. You can place it anywhere neatly and use it to boost up your power stations and USB and DC electronics directly in the sunlight.
- Powerful Folding Solar Charger: It is a powerful foldable solar charger. With four layers of high-efficiency mono solar cells, you can ensure unlimited off-grid power with the solar charger.
- Dual USB and DC Socket: Yes, as said above, it features one regular and one Quick Charge 3.0 USB port each. Plus, it has an 18V DC socket to supply power to the solar power stations and DC devices.
- Ultra-Thin and Lightweight: This is also a highly portable solar charger. With a weight of just 11.2 lbs and a size of 22 x 17 x 3 inches, you can handle it much comfortably in the wild.
- 10-in-1 DC Adapter Kit: The included DC connector kit helps you make it power up nearly all solar power stations and a variety of your DC electronics.
Suaoki G1000 Portable Power Station
Here is the top-end variant of Suaoki portable power stations. The high-capacity 1182.72Wh device comes with a 369600mAh @ 3.2V lithium battery and, therefore, it turns out to be a threat to Goal Zero Yeti 1000. It can ideally power all your basic outdoor electronics in a camper, RV, boat, trailer, cabins, and more.
Well, Suaoki becomes one of the challenging Goal Zero competitors with its line-up of highly sophisticated products including the G1000. As you see in the pic, it keeps the same design and form of G500. But you get it with manifold power and storage capacity. Use the link below to check out its latest price.
The whopping power station has got four standard AC sockets. They can deliver an output of 1000-watt pure sine wave power with a surge capacity of 2000 watts. Thus, you can keep four laptops or any other AC appliances powered at the same time. Also, it integrates two DC sockets and one carport.
Meanwhile, to power up your smaller electronics, the power station highlights as many as five USB ports. They are two regular USB-A ports, as many Quick Charge 3.0 ports, and finally USB-C Power Delivery port. Overall, you are lucky enough to have 12 charging outlets with the Suaoki G1000 power station.
- Whopping Power Station: Thanks to a 1182.72Wh 369600mAh @ 3.2V lithium battery, Suaoki G1000 is really a massive power station. As far as its specs and features are concerned, it seriously raises threats to Goal Zero Yeti 1000 and even Yeti 1400 Lithium to some extent.
- Powerful Device: With a 1000W pure sine wave inverter and a surge capacity of 2000 watts, you can use G1000 to run most of your emergency AC appliances including laptops, fridges, and ovens.
- Rich Number of Charging Outlets: As we have seen above, the Suaoki machine features as many as 12 charging outlets including four standard AC sockets and multiple USB ports of different outputs.
- Stylish and Compact Design: Following the tradition of G500, its high-end model also features a compact and stylish design. You can use it roughly out in the wild with no worry at all.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
Sauoki was providing its 120W solar charger with the G1000 when it was on a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. Of course, it is a powerful solar charger with four folds of highly efficient solar cells. It offers you a big wattage of 120 to power up a variety of your portable power stations from other brands as well.
Like the above 100W Suaoki charger, it also offers multiple charging options. They include one DC socket, obviously. Apart from that, it has got a Quick Charge 3.0 USB port and a Type-C USB port. So, along with your DC devices and power stations, you can use it to charge phones, tabs, and any USB gadgets.
This is a regular folding solar charger. You have it equipped with highly efficient mono solar cells so that it can deliver a higher solar conversion efficiency. Thanks to the included 10-in-1 DC adapter, you can use it to power up most of the solar power stations on the market.
By the way, it has got a very handy and lightweight design. Thanks to the included kickstands, you can place it somewhere upright and recharge your power stations and gadgets with the best results. Overall, you get an awesome piece of solar charger that is a perfect outdoor power solution.
- Powerful Foldable Solar Charger: It is a powerful 120W folding solar charger. With three layers of highly efficient mono solar cells, you can ensure unlimited green energy out in the wild.
- Dual USB and DC Socket: Of course, like all similar folding solar chargers, it features one 18V DC socket, and dual USB ports, which include one Quick Charge 3.0 and one Type-C port.
- Ultra-Thin and Lightweight: It is a very lightweight and ultra-thin solar charger. Made with good quality fabric and flexible solar cells, it is easy to handle the charger in the wilderness.
- 10-in-1 DC Adapter Kit: The included DC connector kit helps you make it charge nearly all the solar power stations and a variety of your DC electronics.
Renogy is a famous American vendor of innovative solar power solutions. Of course, Renogy is counted as one of Goal Zero competitors with some incredible solar products including a pair of solar power stations.
Still, the brand has its stronghold in portable solar panels and solar kits that are perfect for various outdoor applications in RVs, campers, boats, trailers, cabins, and homes.
Apart from the solar panels, Renogy offers many solar accessories like charge controllers, solar batteries, inverters, and a lot more. Its series of solar suitcases are also very famous. Anyway, here we would like to check out two of its popular solar power stations known as Lycan Powerbox and Phoenix.
Renogy Lycan Powerbox
Renogy’s Lycan Powerbox is a high-capacity 1075Wh portable power station. Well, this is quite enough to power up an iPhone for around 100 times and a GoPro for around 260 times. As far as its specs are taken into account, Lycan really competes with Goal Zero Yeti’s 1000 Lithium. Of course, you have the machine with a longer-life lithium-iron-phosphate battery.
Interestingly, beating all Goal Zero Yetis, it features four 110V AC sockets that can offer you a maximum of 1200 watts. That means you can comfortably run most of your emergency AC appliances for a pretty long time in survival or off-grid situation. Check out the link below for its latest price and buying a unit.
Coming to other charging options, Lycan sports four 5V/2.4A USB ports, three 12V DC outlets at 60W, and a 12V cigarette charger at 150 watts. That said, you have it with all the important charging options. What’s more, it has got an openable transparent covering over the control area where you have all the outlets, inlets, and the screen. So, they are all safe from the dust outdoors.
Designed like the old-gen Goal Zero Yeti 1250, the Renogy power station has got a cart-like form. It equips a heavy-duty handle and sturdy wheels so that you can easily carry it anywhere in the wild. By the way, it also enjoys a facility for battery changing so you can keep a fully charged extra battery for swapping.
- Powerful Machine: The Renogy equips a 1075Wh lithium-iron-phosphate battery with a maximum pure sine wave output of 1200 watts. These specs make it one of the major Goal Zero competitors.
- Multiple Charging Options: As you have seen above, the Lycan features four 110V universal AC ports, four USB outlets, three 12V DC sockets, and one cigarette lighter charger.
- Covering Over the Control Area: Yes, it has got a transparent openable covering over the outlets and inlets to safeguard them from dust and water splashes out in the wild.
- Heavy-Duty Handle and Sturdy Wheels: The cart-style solar power station is equipped with a heavy-duty carrying handle and strong wheels.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
Renogy doesn’t recommend any specific solar panels for its solar power stations including Lycan. However, the brand offers a big variety of solar panels in regular, flexible, as well as suitcase variants. You can use any Renogy solar panel to recharge the Lycan Powerbox. Here we have Renogy’s famous 100W suitcase solar panel. Check out the link below to buy a unit of the solar suitcase.
Of course, a flexible or foldable solar panel would be nicer for your travels and trips. A flexible panel is a cool choice for easy mounting over various uneven surfaces such as a boat deck, RV roof, and camp tent roof. Meanwhile, a foldable solar panel like the above one makes it quite simple for you to handle in the wild as you can fold it down to a small unit after use.
This Renogy panel is made of two 50-watt mono solar panels. They are paired together with strong hinges and a latch to add to its stability as a suitcase variant. Also, it integrates solid kickstands for placing easily anywhere. Result-wise, it is capable of providing an ideal output of 500Wh per day depending on the sun.
- High-Performance Solar Panel: It is a highly efficient solar suitcase with increased conversion efficiency. It can offer 500 watt-hours of power a day if you place it in a locality with good sunlight.
- Excellent Low Light Performance: The solar suitcase is designed to guarantee an increased performance in low light conditions as well.
- Durable Design: Certainly, it is a piece of the highly durable solar charger. Made with a heavy-duty handle and latches, you get it with longer life.
- Kickstands: It also features adjustable corrosion-resistant aluminum kickstands so you can place it in a stable manner anywhere.
Renogy Phoenix Solar Generator
Here is another great pick on our list of products from the top Goal Zero competitors. It is Renogy Phoenix, an all-in-one portable solar generator, which integrates a pair of solar panels on its suitcase-style lids to recharge its integrated battery. Once the panels are folded down, Phoenix is exactly like a suitcase.
That is how Renogy Phoenix is counted as one of the unique and full-fledged solar generators that actually misses out a direct rival in the Goal Zero Yeti line-up. Undoubtedly, the Renogy is known for its legendary portability and easier maneuverability. Check out its latest price on the link below.
Obviously, its suitcase-style profile makes you carry it anywhere easily and recharge your handsets from solar energy. Specs-wise, it is a 150W power station with a 17.1Ah Li-ion battery inside. So, you can use it to power up any AC appliance under 150 watts by connecting to its single AC socket.
Plus, the Phoenix solar generator sports four USB ports, two DC sockets, and one cigarette lighter charger. Meanwhile, the included solar panels are of 10W each to a total of 20 watts. By the way, you can boost its solar charging capability by adding an external solar panel up to 120 watts.
In short, Phoenix has been doing well out there for a while. It offers you a host of advanced features like an MPPT controller, a 3W LED flashlight, a pure sine wave inverter, and LCD screen, and more. If you would like to buy a basic portable solar generator, this can be a nice pick for camping and an emergency.
- All-In-One Solar Generator: Surely, its all-in-one profile is the most exciting thing that makes Phoenix different from all Goal Zero Yetis. Well, you don’t need to buy separate panels, but you can add extra panels up to 120 watts if you want to make solar charging rather faster.
- Extremely Portable and LIghtweight: Compared to its equivalent in Goal Zero’s line-up, Yeti 150, this Renogy product is amazingly portable and friendly for all your outdoor explorations.
- Suitcase-Style Design: Yes, it is another lovely thing. The Renogy machine features a suitcase-style design. So, you can easily move it from one place to the other with no much hassle.
- Lithium Battery: The Phoenix power station, as said above, comes with a lithium battery, making it one of Goal Zero competitors. Yeti 150, in the meantime, has an old-style lead-acid battery inside.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
Absolutely, you don’t need a separate solar panel for Phoenix solar generator. However, as said above, you can add extra panels up to 120W if you would like to bring down solar charging time. Renogy is indeed a leading player in offering a wide range of reliable solar panels.
We have a 50-watt solar panel from the brand below. That is a single-sheet solar panel. Renogy also offers many suitcases, foldable, and flexible solar panels suitcase for Phoenix. Follow the link below to check out its latest price and buy a unit and check out more powerful variants of the panel.
As you see, it is a highly efficient mono solar panel that can deliver a high solar conversion rate. Further, it features two bypass diodes to minimize the power drop due to the shade and low light. By the way, it also has a stylish and improved look. You can also place it somewhere neatly on its durable kickstand.
- High-Performance Solar Panel: Made of highly efficient solar cells, you get a high-performance solar panel for your power station and other electronics.
- Perfect for Low-Light Conditions: It is also offering an ideal low-light performance. The integrated dual bypass diodes ensure that the solar cells are capable of grabbing power even in low light.
- Multiple Variants Available: Yes, as you see, the Renogy solar panel is available in a range of power options like 100W and 200W. Some of the variants also feature suitcase forms.
AllPowers is another leading Goal Zero rival. Founded in 2010, AllPowers focuses on portable solar power and portable lithium battery solutions. It has been serving customers in more than 30 countries and it has an association with leading brands like Geepas, Hanergy, and Decathalon.
With a number of solar power stations and panels, AllPowers is one of the major Goal Zero competitors on the market, for sure. Its line of power stations includes three models; 154Wh, 288Wh, and 372Wh.
Further, AllPowers offers a large collection of solar panels, solar chargers, and flexible panels. Anyway, below we would like to have a look at the top-end AllPowers 372Wh power station.
AllPowers 372Wh Solar Generator
As put it above, this is a 372Wh power station and so is a direct competitor to Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium. With a 105000mAh lithium battery, it is absolutely a high-capacity device with a small and lightweight profile that makes it one of the best camping solar power stations out there.
Its compact and portable build certainly makes it an outstanding piece of the solar power station to revive your life outdoors. Meanwhile, it equips a 300W pure sine wave inverter with a peak power of 500 watts. Follow the button below to check out its latest price and buy a unit.
When it comes to the charging options, the AllPowers features multiple outlets. They include a unit of 12V cigarette lighter charger, two 12V DC outlets, three fast-charging USB ports, and two standard AC sockets. Well, the AC outlets feature slidable rubber caps to safeguard from dust and water splashes.
Above all, the machine sports a petty large display to show the battery status and other info. Design-wise, it is a very stylish and cute device. It has got a strong hideable carrying handle. It weighs just 9 lbs and with its size of 8.1 x 6.5 x 4.7 in, you can easily carry it anywhere in the wild.
- Stylish and Colorful: Making it a big challenge to the Goal Zero Yeti line, the AllPowers machine touts a very stylish look and feel. It has also got a very compact and durable outdoor-friendly design.
- Lightweight and Portable: So much important is its highly portable profile. It comes up with a durable carrying handle. So, you can carry it on your trips and travels hassle-free.
- Multiple Charging Options: Raising a tough challenge to all its rivals, the AllPowers features multiple charging options like two AC sockets, three USB ports, and multiple DC outlets including a CIG port.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Above all, the AllPowers has Bluetooth connectivity. So, with the included Aipower App, you can access complete information about the device on Android and iOS gadgets.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
You can use any solar panel or solar charger with the AllPowers power station. But the brand itself offers some awesome solar chargers for its power stations. Well, its series of foldable solar chargers are available in different power options, starting from 60 watts to 100 watts.
Being cool foldable solar power solutions, they are all perfect for easy use on your trips, letting you collect as much solar energy as possible to recharge your power station and other electronics. Check out the link below to buy a unit of 100W AllPowers folding solar charger.
It is a three-in-one folding solar charger with dual USB ports and one 18V DC output. The USB ports along with the integrated iSolar technology help recharge your phones and other USB devices safely under the sun. Meanwhile, with the DC socket, you can juice up DC appliances like laptops and recharge the power stations like AllPowers 372Wh generator in real-time.
Specs-wise, it is a 15-layered folding panel. Made of highly efficient SunPower solar cells, it can offer you a high conversion efficiency. As you see, it is a very slim and lightweight solar panel. Compared to a silicon alternative, it is 1/3 lighter in design so that you can take it anywhere quite comfortably.
- High-Efficient Solar Panel: Featuring highly efficient SunPower solar cells, the AllPowers 100-watt solar charger is a great way you can ensure unlimited off-grid power to back up your power station.
- 3-in-One: Dual USB Port: As you know, it has got multiple charging options. They include two USB ports and one 18V DC socket. So, apart from the power stations, you can also use the DC socket for recharging any of your DC electronics.
- Slim and Powerful: It is an ultra-slim and lightweight solar charger thanks to its 15 layers of solar panels. Weighing at just 5.29 pounds, you can handle it quite conveniently in the wild. Meanwhile, after the use, you can just fold it to a handy pocket-friendly briefcase form.
- Multiple Variants: Above all, you get the 100W solar charger in many other power options. The include 60W and 80W more. So, you can find an ideal model based on your budget and needs.
Next, on our list of Goal Zero competitors, we have another famous company, Rockpals. The brand works on a goal to realize more innovative products for a funnier outdoor life. For that, it offers a series of lovely portable power stations as Goal Zero alternatives. Also, its portfolio of products comprises of other cooler items like solar folding chargers, LED lights, inverter generators, and more.
When it comes to power stations, the company sells four models as of now. They are 150W, 250W, 300W, and 500W models aiming at the customers from different budget groups. Along with them, the brand has multiple folding solar chargers with 60W, 80W, and 100W options.
Overall, we have a nice collection of power stations and solar chargers from Rockpals. Below we would like to list out the most popular model of the portfolio, the Rockpals 300-watt portable power station.
Rockpals 500W Solar Power Station
It is the top-end and the most popular model of the brand’s solar power stations. As its name suggests, it is a 500W power back-up system with a peak power of 1000W. Inside, it features a 540Wh (10.8V/50Ah) lithium battery so it can smoothly support two AC appliances and many other gadgets at the same time.
Fine, the Rockpals looks to be a direct rival to Yeti 400 Lithium. With a lightweight profile of 12.13 lbs, and easy to carry handle, you can take it anywhere on your trips, and use to power up a variety of your essential devices like phones, tablets, cameras, laptops, and more. Check out the latest price of the device below.
The Rockpals highlights a variety of powering options. They include two 110V AC sockets, as said above. Besides, there are four USB ports, including Type C, Quick Charge 3.0, and regular 2.4Amp ports. The DC sockets integrated are two 12V/48W max outlets and one 12V/96W max cigarette lighter charger.
An efficient display and an ultra-bright LED emergency light bar are other attractions of the power station. Built with quality materials, it is a very strong and durable machine, which has a size of 10.24 x 6.70 x 6.28 in. These specs certainly make it a highly reliable power station for outdoor and emergency power.
- Decently Powerful Machine: The Rockpals is indeed a decently powerful solar power station. It packs up a 540Wh battery and a 500W pure sine wave inverter with dual AC sockets. You can use it to run your essential AC appliances in an emergency.
- Yeti 400 Lithium Alternative: Look and feature-wise, the Rockpals is a close rival to Goal Zero’s best-seller Yeti 400 Lithium, the base variant of its second-gen solar power stations. So, if you are looking for a Yeti alternative, it seems to be one of the best choices, for sure.
Rockpals 300W Portable Power Station
This Rockpals is a 280Wh power station and the small version of the above model. Remarkably, it also copies some of the design attributes of the Goal Zero Yeti series with a solid handle and lightweight profile. Inside, as you see, it packs up a 300-watt pure sine wave inverter that can peak up to 600 watts.
Further, the Rockpals features all the important charging options. Apart from the AC socket, they include five DC ports, two 2.1A USB ports, and one QuickCharge 3.0 USB. Thus, you can use it to run and recharge most of your emergency appliances and camping gear. Check out its latest price on the link below.
It is, in fact, a decently powerful solar power station. See, it can run your 32-in TV for around four hours and charge your smartphone for around 25 times. Though blindly copying some design aspects of Yeti, it turns out to be one of the brilliant Goal Zero Yeti competitors.
You can handle this machine easily out in the wild. It weighs very little at 7.5 lbs. And its size goes 6.5 x 3.15 x 6.89 in. So, you can make it a part of your camping and outdoor adventures and survival life.
- Goal Zero Yeti-Like: This Goal Zero Yeti alternative is exactly like a Yeti in design. When it comes to color, it is different. About quality and brand value, it would have nothing to do with Yeti, however. But if you are in search of a device that looks like Yeti, this is the best choice at a great price.
- Powerful Lithium Battery: Inside the Rockpals, you get a 280Wh powerful battery of 75000mAh @ 3.7V and 18750mAh @ 12V. It is quite enough to charge and run all your essential electronics.
- Variety of Charging Options: It comes with a range of charging options, as said above. They are one 120V AC socket, four 12V outlets, one 24V outlet, and four USBs, including two QC3.0 ports.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
In fact, no specific solar charger is required for the Rockpals power station. You can use any solar charger, but Rockpals offers you a great option. That is a 100W foldable solar charger, which is compatible with all similar power stations like the ones from Jackery, Paxcess, and Suaoki with the different adapters.
Thanks to its foldable design, you can carry it anywhere easily and enjoy your outdoor living the best. As said above, the charger is also available in other power options like 60W and 80W. Follow the link below to check out the latest price of the 100W folding solar charger.
By the way, the Rockpals folding solar charger, like all similar products, has also got three 5V USB ports to let you juice up your handsets directly under the sun. That would help you power up a variety of your USB devices like phones, tablets, cameras, GPS, and etc.
Thanks to the included smart IC chip, it is capable of providing you with a stable flow of energy causing no damage to your electronics. The solar charger, above all, is highly durable and water-resistant so that you can use it for a longer time out in the wild and enjoy unlimited green power.
- Powerful Folding Solar Charger: With an output of 100 watts, it is a highly powerful folding solar charger. In four durable and strong layers, you get a high-efficiency solar charger.
- High Conversion Efficiency: Made of the high-efficient solar arrays, that Rockpals solar charger can convert up to 21.5-23.5% of solar power to the electricity.
- 3-USB Smart Charging Technology: Along with the DC socket, it features three USB ports. They are all secured with the built-in smart IC chip to deliver a stable flow of current to the devices.
- 10-in-1 Adapter Kit: Above all, the Rockpals comes with a 10-in-1 adapter kit to support all the popular power stations and other DC devices on the market.
Next, we have Humless as one of the leading Goal Zero competitors. Located in Lindon, Utah, Humless is a great innovator of energy storage systems that are durable and long-lasting. The brand comes up with the new products only after rigorous testing to ensure a longer life span and durability. Here we would like to check out the Humless products in detail on our article of Goal Zero competitors.
Unlike all the above brands, Humless sells large portable power stations. Its base model itself is a 640Wh energy storage system. The pint-sized machine is capable of storing enough power and ensuring amazing reliably with its high-capacity storage system. The other systems Humless has on the store are large-scale home-based systems. Below we have the 640Wh Go Mini power station on our list.
Humless Go Mini Portable Solar Generator
If you are looking for an alternative to Goal Zero’s Yeti 1000 or Yeti 1400, this is a cool choice. It is a 1500W portable power station that is a compact pick you comfortably can make into the wild with a solar panel to ensure access to unlimited solar energy. It comes with a powerful 640Wh advanced lithium battery.
Made of highly durable materials, it can certainly be one of the best Goal Zero competitors out there, for sure. It has got a strong fabric strap to let you carry it easily on your shoulder or by hand. Just put a unit of the Humless in your car’s trunk and make it into the adventures with access to unlimited portable power. Check out the link below to see the latest price of the power station.
Indeed, the power station equips multiple output ports. They include 120V AC socket, DC outlets, and USB ports. So, you can use it to power up a variety of your electronics anywhere. Like all similar products, you can recharge it from either a household power socket or a solar panel. The second option is what makes it a solar generator. By the way, the size of the device is just 9 x 9x 14in and it weighs just 35 lbs only.
- Sleek and Compact Design: First, it highlights a very sleek and athletic design. Indeed, that makes it a nice pint-sized solution for all your mobile power needs. Its size goes just 9 x 9 x 14 in, which helps it outdo Yeti 1400. With 34 lbs weight, it again outperforms Yeti 1400.
- Durable Profile: No doubt, the Humless solar generator is designed for real outdoor applications. Made of a strong and reliable metal body, it can serve you for a longer time. The solid-body protects the innards perfectly even if you are using it in rough outdoor situations.
- Multiple Charging Options: The Humless has got multiple charging sockets. They include a pair of 120V AC sockets and multiple 12V DC and USB outlets.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
Any solar panel works with the Humless power station. But it is better to have a powerful model for faster charging as it is a high-capacity power station. Humless offers a pair of solar panels with high capacity, but they have not been available for sale on Amazon for a while. So, we would like to recommend you a 200W single-sheet panel from Newpowa. Check it out below.
The Newpowa solar panel is made of higher efficiency solar cells that can offer you a brilliant sunlight conversion rate. Also, made with durable and strong materials, it can endure high wind up to 2400PA and a snow load up to 5400PA. The pre-installed junction boxes and the pre-attached 3-feet MC4 cable make it a perfect solar panel for your power station.
- Powerful Single Panel: The Newpowa, as you know, is a single-sheet 200W solar panel. You can install it on the top of your RV, trailer, camper, boat, or remote cabin to power up the Humless power station or other devices and storage systems.
- Highly Efficient Mono Solar Cells: Further, it is made of highly efficient mono solar cells that are capable of offering higher conversion efficiency to power up the Humless steady faster.
- Multiple Variants: Yet another key thing is that you get the Newpowa solar panel in many other power variants of single-sheet design. They include 150W, 160W, and 175W options as of writing this.
That has been our list of Goal Zero competitors. There are certainly many more companies that offer cool Goal Zero alternative power stations. We have just tried our best to bring to some of the leading firms.
Of course, we would like to update this list by including more Goal Zero competitors in the coming days. So, you can get the best non-Goal Zero power station at the best price. Share your thoughts about the list in the comments.