Goal Zero is absolutely a key player in the portable solar power market. The American manufacturer offers a collection of award-winning Yeti solar power stations that are known for quality, style, and performance. Of course, Goal Zero Yeti is a line of solar-based power stations in different power options.
But there are several customers who look for a Goal Zero Yeti alternative because of wide-ranging reasons. Most notably, the higher price of Goal Zero devices is one of the main reasons why people would like to go in search of a Goal Zero alternative.
Surely, there was a time we only had a limited number of makers in the portable solar power industry. But today we have several new players such as Jackery, Suaoki, AllPowers, Maxoak, and Rockpals. Many more small-time makers are also there including numerous Chinese-based firms.
Definitely, these brands offer very competitive alternatives to Goal Zero’s much-touted Yetis. Well, here we would like to go through some of those products, which you could ideally pick as Goal Zero Yeti alternative. Thus, you could surely find a suitable model outside the much-frenzied Goal Zero Yeti line.
Table of Contents
Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations
Interestingly, we have more than half a dozen Goal Zero solar power stations on the market today. As you know, they hail from two generations; the former lead-acid and the new lithium-based models. Well, the old lead-acid collection of Yeti includes Yeti 150, Yeti 400, and Yeti 1250.
Meanwhile, the brand-new Yeti Lithium series comprises of Yeti 400 Lithium, Yeti 1000 Lithium, Yeti 1400 Lithium, and Yeti 3000 Lithium. That said, we have several more models in the new line, letting you pick a model that matches your budget and needs perfectly.
By the way, Goal Zero has announced a series of its new Yeti lithium upgrades at CES 2020. The basic two models of series are already available for sale. They are Yeti 200X and Yeti 500X. Other models in the series include Yeti 1000X, Yeti 1500X, Yeti 3000X, and Yeti 6000X.
On the other hand, we have a few small power stations under Sherpa and Venture branding. No Goal Zero is, in fact, a complete all-in-one solar generator. They are all just portable power stations. They turn out to be ideal solar power stations or solar generators when you attach them to some solar chargers.
Why Goal Zero Yeti Alternative
As put it above, one notable reason why people go for a Goal Zero alternative is probably the price factor. You would get similarly powerful products from other brands for way much reasonable prices. But keep in mind that the Goal Zero products are known for their quality standards and customer service.
Anyway, we would like to have a look at a number of Goal Zero alternative power stations here. Our list features the best-selling models from different brands. So, it would be easy for you to find a model that meets your budget and requirements ideally. Stay tuned with us for the list.
1. Renogy Phoenix Solar Generator
We would like to start the listicle with Renogy Phoenix. As you see, it is a compact standalone all-in-one solar generator. With the built-in solar cells, it is a perfect example of an ideal solar generator. You could just open up its solar panel-layered lids and place it in the sunlight to recharge the internal battery.
Of course, you don’t need to buy extra solar panels with Phoenix. But if you want to lift its solar charging speed, you could add a third-party solar panel up to 120W. So, just out of the box, you could use it to grab and store as much as solar energy. Meanwhile, its 150W output could run most of your electronics.
Specs-wise, the briefcase-style solar generator comes up with a pair of built-in 10-watt highly efficient Renogy solar cells. Moreover, you have a 10Amp solar charge controller and a 16Ah lithium battery inside. Thus, you simply have everything in a single case that is very compact and durable.
Absolutely, the key difference it makes from its Goal Zero alternative, Yeti 150 is its integrated solar cells. That said, you could handle the Renogy machine easily on your trips and during an emergency situation. As it works just out of the box, you don’t need to carry separate solar panels.
- Standalone Solar Generator: Though priced a bit higher than Yeti 150 kit with Nomad 20, what you get is a strong and rugged standalone solar generator. You could take it anywhere with no hassle.
- Lithium-Ion Battery: Most notably, you get this Goal Zero alternative with an advanced and lightweight lithium battery. That is replaceable too.
- Expandable Solar Support: Though it integrates only 20W solar cells, you could expand it with an extra panel up to 120W. Indeed, that would give you a cool way to charge the generator from the sun faster.
- Compact and Lightweight: Last, but not least, it is very compact and handy. With the PV panels, battery, charge controller, and other components built-in a single case, it is easy to carry hassle-free.
2. AcoPower 400Wh Portable Solar Generator
The next item on our list is a very popular power station from AcoPower. With 444Wh output, it is surely a big competitor to Goal Zero’s Yeti 400 Lithium and Yeti 400. Having a lithium battery inside, it is a very handy and lightweight portable power station.
Meanwhile, when it comes to storage capacity, it sports an outstanding Samsung Li-ion 18650-2200mAh unit that is quite enough to back up most of your AC appliances and recharge a range of your USB and DC electronics in an emergency. Follow the link below to check out the latest price of the AcoPower device
By the way, this is featuring a 300W pure sine wave inverter. So, you get a 300 watts output each through its dual AC sockets to power up your AC appliances. Plus, the machine sports dual 2.1A 5V USB ports and as many 1A 5V USB ports apart from a 12V DC socket and a car jump starter.
Plus, there are many things special with the power station. It has got a boxy design and is put together inside a durable aluminum case, it is a good choice for outdoor and off-grid users. You could carry it easily on its durable handle and use it in rough conditions to power up your essential appliances and gadgets.
- Durable and Sturdy: As a camper-friendly power station, the AcoPower will certainly meet your needs. Its bottom is aluminum alloy shell and the top is sturdy plastic. Plus, it touts a strong carrying handle so that it becomes a perfect portable solar generator.
- Versatile Output: The machine is capable of generating an output of continuous 300W and 600W surge. Fine, you could use it to power up your electronics via its multiple charging ports that include a pair of AC sockets, as many DC ports, and four USB ports.
- MPPT Charge Controller: Most remarkably, it highlights an MPPT charge regulator to make solar charging quite faster. So, you could highly rely on this machine to ensure off-grid power in a survival or emergency situation provided that you have access to better sunlight.
3. Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station
When it comes to Goal Zero alternative, Jackery has a line of portable power stations under the branding Explorer. Of course, the Jackery Explorer series has multiple models. And the one we have here is Explorer 500, which is the top-end of the collection with Explorer 240 and Explorer 160 as low-end models.
Interestingly, like the Goal Zero Yeti line-up, the Jackery power stations feature a unique design and color theme. Also, they highlight a good quality build with a strong durable built-in handle. You could easily take it anywhere on your trips and camping adventures with no much hassle.
Anyway, Explorer 500, with an output of 518Wh and a 500W pure sine wave inverter, is a serious threat to Goal Zero’s Yeti 400 Lithium. Though having a single AC socket, you could comfortably carry it along on your travels and enjoy access to unlimited power once attached with a solar charger.
Fine, the 500W inverter of the Jackery Explorer could output peak power of 1000 watts through its single AC socket. Meanwhile, apart from the AC outlet, it sports multiple standard 12V DC and USB ports to back up a range of your electronics including laptops, phones, coolers, air pumps and more.
Meanwhile, as said above, design-wise, Explorer 500 is certainly a wonder. It has a very lightweight design and an amazingly handy profile as well. With a weight of 13.32 lbs and a size of 11.84 x 7.59 x 9.2 inches, you could carry it anywhere quite easily.
- Stylish and Handy for Portable Use: You might love the Jackery power station for two great reasons; a stylish design and a lightweight portable profile. With a highly durable built-in handle, you can easily carry it anywhere quite hassle-free.
- Multiple Variants Available: Apart from the top-end Explorer 500, you get multiple more low-end models, Explorer 240 and Explorer 160, for example. That is a way you could find your favorite solar power station on your budget and specific requirements.
- Versatile Outdoor Power Supply: Though lightweight and handy, it could offer you a versatile output. As you have seen above, the inverter inside is a 500W pure sine waver unit that could peak at 1000 watts.
- Perfect for Campers and RVers: Simply, the whole line of Jackery Explorer is fine for RV and camper users. You could use this 500W variant to neatly run your RV ceiling fans, lightings, and several other electronics just out of the box.
4. Suaoki G500 Portable Power Station
Certainly, we shouldn’t miss out on this Suaoki model on a list of Goal Zero Yeti alternative power stations. Apart from its features and specs, Suaoki G500 is simply looking like copying Goal Zero Yeti’s very design. You may feel like a white and grey Yeti. Suaoki looks to have crafted it in the inspiration of Yeti design.
Specs-wise, with Suaoki G500, you indeed get an ultra-high-capacity Yeti 400 Lithium alternative with a lithium battery of 45.9Ah @ 11.1V and 137.7Ah @ 3.7V. Further, the G500 packs up a 300W pure sine wave inverter inside with a surge capacity of 600 watts. And you get nearly all the output charging options to make it a complete Goal Zero Yeti competitor in all the sense.
Meanwhile, coming to the output ports, G500 comes with a pair of AC sockets, three units of QuickCharge 3.0 USB ports, two USB-A outlets, one USB-C port, a pair of 12-volt DC sockets, and above all a unit of 12V carport to power up your in-car electronics once the car is not around.
Design-wise, it is a handy and compact device. It has a weight of around 20 lbs and its size goes 11 x 7.5 x 8.3 inches. Thanks to its long and strong collapsible carrying handle, you could easily take it anywhere. In fact, you get yet another great solar power station for RVing, camping, outdoor, and emergency needs.
By the way, Suaoki also offers a more powerful variant to this device. Called Suaoki G1000, it is a 1183Wh lithium power station with a 26400mAh at 44.8V battery. Most likely, it would be a serious competitor to Goal Zero’s Yeti 1000 Lithium and Yeti 1400 Lithium with its capacity and output.
- 500Wh Ultra Battery Capacity: Suaoki G500 sports a high-capacity battery to be one of the best Goal Zero Yeti 400 alternative devices. So it is powerful enough to support a range of your off-grid electronics.
- Wide Range of Charging Options: Another remarkable thing with Suaoki G500 is the wide number of charging ports. You have multiple Type-C, QuickCharge 3.0, and other advanced output sockets.
- Stylish and Portable Design: Though copying a Goal Zero Yeti design, the Suaoki machine is very stylish, compact and portable for outdoor and emergency power needs.
- 12V Carport: Yet another outstanding thing with G500 is the included 12V/10A carport. As said about, it is a unique feature that would let you power up your in-car electronics when you are not around your car.
5. Ascent Solar Generator Y1200
Ascent Solar Generator Y1200, formerly EnerPlex Generator 1200, is another cool Goal Zero Yeti alternative. With the capacity of 1321Wh, it is an outstanding competitor to Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium. You could run many of your emergency and camping electronics with a fully charged Ascent solar generator. That is what makes it one of the best Goal Zero Yeti competitors out there.
Having a lithium battery inside, the Ascent Solar is one of the lightweight portable solar generators on the market today. When it was launched long before the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium series, this was one of the rare models with a lithium battery. Then, it maker highlighted its lightweight profile as a notable thing.
Still, it is one of the lightweight portable solar power stations out there. That certainly makes it a friendly device for outdoor and off-grid requirements. Follow the button below to check out its latest price.
The Ascent Solar machine, as you see in the photo, features three standard AC sockets with an output of 1200 watts each. Plus, it sports one 12V DC outlet, one 19V DC socket, and two 5V USB ports to power up a variety of your electronics out in the wild or in an emergency situation.
By the way, like all similar products, it highlights a dual charging option. That is a feature to let you charge or power up multiple devices at the same time. Coming to the form factor, it is a very stylish power station with a very handy profile. It weighs just 42 lbs and it has a size of 18.5 x 14.1 x 14.2 inches.
- Stylish and Handy Design: Ascent Solar has designed it very stylishly and in a perfect form factor. The very much practical design makes it easily move by hanging on its pair of handles in comfort and peace.
- Powerful Solution: Unlike most other Goal Zero Yeti alternative machines, it is a very powerful one. With an output of 1231 watt-hours, it could power up and charge your large-scale electronics.
- Dual Charging Option: Like all similar products, it also shows off a dual charging option. That will help you connect multiple devices to its different charging options and power them up at the same time.
6. EcoFlow River 370 Portable Power Station
EcoFlow is another major vendor that offers us some Goal Zero alternative power stations. Its River 370 is indeed an ideal solar power solution for your off-grid and emergency power requirements. Specs-wise, it is a 370Wh power station with a 100000mAh at 3.7V lithium battery.
The EcoFlow integrates a 500W pure sine wave inverter with a surge capacity of 600 watts. That said, it is a cool machine to power up all your gears under 500W. They might include laptops, phones, tablets, lights, game consoles, drones, CPAPs, and more. Check out the link below to order a unit of the device.
When it comes to charging options, there is something really special with River 370. It has got as many as nine output ports. They include two AC sockets and a pair of Quick Charge 3.0 USB-C ports and as many 28W Quick Charge USB ports. Plus, it integrates two regular 12W USB ports and a 96W 12V carport.
Another brilliant thing about this Goal Zero Yeti alternative is its capacity to hold the power up to one year That makes it one of highly reliable emergency power backup solutions. You could fully charge it from the wall socket and keep in your preparedness kit. Once you come across an emergency or off-grid situation, you could use the backup and later top it up with a solar charger.
By the way, EcoFlow has recently added a more powerful variant to its River power station line-up. Called EcoFlow Delta, this is a 1036Wh powerful device, which might possibly be a highly reliable Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium alternative. It will soon be hitting the market with a host of amazing features.
- Powerful and Lightweight: It is certainly one of the most powerful and lightweight solar power stations of its kind on the market. With a durable and stylish case, it is a brilliant product for both campers and emergency preppers alike.
- Nine Output Outlets: As put it above, you get the River 370 power station with as many as nine output ports. That is certainly a thing you couldn’t see with most of the other solar power stations out there.
- Perfect Power Station Bundles: Yes, you could buy the River 370 power station in a number of bundles offered by the brand with the suitable solar chargers.
- Lightweight and Friendly for Carrying: The extremely lightweight device is quite friendly for carrying and outdoor uses. Also, the brand offers you a durable carrying case for its rather easier transportation.
7. AllPowers 372Wh Solar Generator
Next, on our list of the Goal Zero Yeti alternative solutions, we have a brilliant product from AllPowers. It is a 372Wh lithium portable power station with a smaller and lighter profile. The included 105000mAh high-density battery makes it a reliable and compact build. Therefore, you get an incredible power station as yet another Goal Zero Yeti competitor.
The stylish solar generator features a 300W pure sine wave inverter that could peak at 500 watts. Hence, you could rely on it for running all your appliances up to 500 watts. Well, the device sports dual AC sockets to run two appliances at the same time. Check out the latest price of the power station on the link below.
Obviously, apart from the AC sockets, the AllPowers sports multiple other charging options. They are one 12V cigarette lighter socket, a pair of 12V/15A DC outlets, three fast-charging USB ports, and finally one Type-C USB port. So, it is a cool backup solution to support a number of your electronics with no worry.
More amazingly, like a Goal Zero Yeti 1400 and Yeti 3000, this AllPowers integrates Bluetooth connectivity. That makes you access the complete info on charging status and other things in real-time on your mobile. Fine, you get it on an included AllPowers’s AiPower App that is available for both Android and iOS.
- Powerful and Lightweight: The AllPowers is a powerful machine with a lightweight profile. It packs up 372Wh 105000mAh lithium battery and a 300W pure sine wave inverter. These specs really make it a reliable power station worth its price, for sure.
- Six-In-One Charging Options: Yet another appealing thing with the AllPowers power station is the number of charging options it has. It features six different charging outlets to back up a variety of your electronics out in the wild or in an emergency.
- Stylish and Compact Design: As a Goal Zero alternative, the AllPowers features a stylish and compact design to make it quite attractive to the customers who are in search of a Yeti alternative.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The next major attraction is the included Bluetooth connectivity. As said above, it will make you access different data of the power station on your phone from anywhere, and anytime.
8. Nature’s Generator 1800W Solar Generator
The next Goal Zero alternative on our list is from a brand called Nature’s Generator. This is a 720Wh power station with a built-in 1800W pure sine wave inverter that could peak at 3600 watts. Inside, it packs up an AGM battery of 60Ah and so you get a decently powerful solar generator.
The Nature’s Generator device is a great alternative to the standard fuel-based power generators. Instead of gas or fuel, you could charge it with a solar panel and use the stored power to run your AC appliances and gadgets. Check out its price and other updates on the link below and stay tuned for more details.
With its high storage capacity and output, you could use it to power up your phones, tablets, laptops, mini-fridges, CPAPs, LED lights, and more. Its portable-friendly design makes you carry it along anywhere with no much hassle. The device, as you see, has got a pair of heavy-duty wheels and a collapsible handle.
By the way, when it comes to the charging options, the power generator sports three full-size standard AC sockets and multiple USB and DC ports. So, it would come out to be yet another ideal companion for your outdoor living and survival situations once added with a reliable solar charger.
- Perfect Outdoor Companion: The Nature’s Generator along with a solar charger is, no doubt, a perfect companion for outdoor enthusiasts. Whether you are on a camping, hiking, or tailgating trip, this machine could meet all your off-grid power needs.
- Highly Portable Design: Though a large and hefty machine, it is made in a way you could transport it at ease. It has got a cart-style design with a collapsible handle and two strong wheels.
- Multiple Charging Options: Another appealing thing is that the power station has three AC sockets apart from multiple USB and DC ports to support a range of your electronics in the wild.
- Stylish Design: Above all, it features a stylish design with a green and white tone. The green certainly refers to its potential as a green power source.
9. Humless Go Mini Portable Solar Generator
Here comes another incredible Goal Zero Yeti alternative from Humless. Humless surfaced its Go Mini solar generator as a tough rival to Goal Zero’s the then flagship Yeti 1250. As of now, with the included lithium battery, it continues to be a strong challenger to the new Yeti lithium series as well. The Humless model we have on this list is its award-winning 640-watt Go Mini, a pint-sized power station.
The Humless solar power station stands out of the crowd with its highly durable metal shell case. Unlike the commonly seen plastic shells, Humless has designed its power station with a quality metal sheet. That ensures more safety and durability for the machine. Use the link below to check out its latest price.
The machine has got multiple charging options. They include two full-size universal AC sockets with rubber caps. They offer an output of 1500 watts. Plus, it features multiple 12V DC sockets and USB ports. A small display is also there to show the essential system information.
Coming to the design, the Humless Go Mini has a boxy form factor. With a size of 18 x 17 x 20.5 inches, it is quite easy for transporting from one place to the other. This has got a fabric strap to make moving hassle-free. The overall weight of the Humless power station is 40 lbs, by the way.
- Powerful Solar Generator: With an output of 640Wh and an inverter of 1500W, it is a decently powerful solar power station. You could rely on this machine to ensure unlimited off-grid power along with a solar panel in any off-grid and emergency situation.
- Durable Build: Yet another great thing about Go Mini, as said above, is its strong and durable build. Made of durable metal shells, you are lucky enough to get a device for all terrains and climates.
- Multiple Charging Options: With dual AC sockets and multiple USB and DC outlets, you could power up a variety of your appliances and gadgets with Humless Go Mini.
10. SolarOak 440Wh Portable Solar Generator
Here is the final Goal Zero Yeti alternative on our list. The SolarOak machine is a stylish and compact power station that you could easily handle in the wild. Its handy and lightweight profile makes it a perfect travel-friendly solar power station for campers, hikers, and tailgaters.
Specs-wise, it is a 440Wh power station with a high-capacity 120,000mAh lithium battery. Further, it has got a 200W pure sine inverter with a surge capacity of 400W. The included Battery Management System (BMS) guarantees that the connected electronics safe and secure against all kinds of voltage issues.
When it comes to charging ports, the SolarOak has indeed all the important outlets. First of all, it has got two AC sockets. Plus, it features three 5V USB ports to juice up your phones, tablets, e-readers, and more. Two 12V 6mm DC outlets are there for powering LEDs lights, and other DC devices. Finally, it integrates a 12V DC carport for your in-car gadgets.
Apart from its handy design, it is very lightweight as well. Weighing at just 5 kgs, it is quite easy for you to carry it along on your trips and travels. It has a size of 15.8 x 7.1 x 9.1 inches. And the built-in carrying strap helps you take it anywhere at ease. The overall device is a very durable and solid build, by the way.
- Powerful and High Capacity: The SolarOak is indeed a decently powerful machine with a good storage capacity. As put it above, it features a 440Wh/120,000mAh lithium battery with a 200W inverter.
- Lightweight and Portable: The best part of the SolarOak power station is its lightweight design. With a carrying handle, it will be easy for you to move it anywhere.
- Good Number of Outlets: It is rich with all required output ports. See, though a small power station, it is up with three AC sockets. That would indeed make it yet another awesome Goal Zero Yeti alternative.
11. Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station
Here is Jackery Explorer’s high-end model called, Explorer 1000. It is a 1002Wh high-capacity power station that uprightly competes with Goal Zero’s famous mid-variant power station, Yeti 1000 Lithium. Jackery put this device on display at CES 2020 and launched it for the public immediately.
The Explorer 1000 solar generator is certainly a great Goal Zero Yeti alternative as it is powerful enough to support a range of your household appliances. It highlights three standard pure sine wave AC outlets, of which each outputs 1000W with a surge of 2000W. Check out its latest price on the link below.
Apart from the AC sockets, the machine integrates a pair of USB-C ports and a single unit of USB 3.0 Quick Charge and USB 2.A ports each. A 10A 12V DC socket is another attraction. Overall, it could support all your small digital gadgets including laptops, phones, tablets, lightings, and more.
With high output, the Jackery is definitely a perfect pick for RVers, outdoor parties and events, and home backup power. Once coupled with a reliable solar charger, you could rely on it for unlimited off-grid power in case of an emergency. Or just take it anywhere on your trips in an RV, camper, trailer, boat, or yacht.
Thanks to the advanced MPPT charging technology, Explorer 1000 charges quite faster under the sun. The brand recommends two pieces of its much-touted SolarSaga 100W panels paired together for charging it in just 7 hours under optimal lighting. Or you could recharge it from an AC outlet or a carport as well.
- High-Capacity Power Station: As we have mentioned above, the Explorer 1000 power station is a high-capacity one. It equips a 1002Wh 46.4Ah @ 21.6V lithium battery to store enough backup power. It could run most of your AC appliances as they would do from regular wall sockets.
- Three Standard AC Sockets: There are indeed not many portable solar power stations with as many as three standard AC sockets. Each of the sockets is capable of delivering an output of 1000 watts with a peak of 3000 watts.
- Perfect Van-Life Solution: Of course, the Explorer is a cool pick for backup power in your RV, camper, and trailer. Along with a reliable solar charger, it could turn out to be an awesome solution for you to rely on for unlimited off-grid power in the wild. Thanks to its multiple charging points, it could run all your basic and essential electronics.
- Handy and Compact Design: Though a large powerhouse, it has a compact and handy design. Also, it keeps the typical design and color theme of the entire Jackery Explorer line. Specifically, it is just a power station with a size of 13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 in and a weight of just 22.04 lbs.
12. Maxoak 2400Wh Portable Solar Power Station
This top-end Maxoak Bluetti is another must-have on a list of Goal Zero alternative power stations. As you see in the title, it is a massive 2400Wh power station with a 1000W pure sine wave inverter. However, it is a handy and portable solution that you could conveniently carry in your RV, trailer, boat, or caravan.
Regarding specs, it bundles a mega-capacity 648648mAh @ 3.7V or 162162mAh @ 14.8V lithium battery. That is a top-quality lithium polymer LG battery with a longer lifespan and shelf life. This offers a life cycle of 2500 + times. Check out the button below for its latest price.
Though a powerhouse beast, it has got only two AC sockets. In addition, it has four regular 5V USB outlets, one 45W USB Type-C Power Delivery port, and one 12V cigarette lighter charger. That is, you could use it to power up a range of your electronics ranging from AC appliances under 1000W to the handhelds.
The package accompanies an MC4 solar charger cable. You could use any solar panel of 16V～68V to back it up from the sunlight. The brand doesn’t offer a solar panel and you need to buy it separately. Other than the solar option, you could also power it up from a wall socket or carport.
Of course, being a massive power station, it is a bit larger and heavier. It has a weight of around 50 lbs and a size of 19.4 x 6.5 x 14.4 inches. But its portable design with a strong and durable carrying handle makes it a cool outdoor and emergency power backup system.
- Long-Lasting and High-Capacity Battery: Fine, having a 2400Wh battery pack inside, the Maxoak Bluetti could store lots of power. That would be enough to save your lives in an emergency or survival situation. Or will let you enjoy your adventure or pleasure trips into the wild.
- Built-In MPPT Technology: Being a solar-based power station, this obviously features the built-in MPPT technology. As you see, that would make sure you could recharge the machine in a few hours under a bright sun. For that, you require buying a reliable solar charger from a third-party vendor.
- Auto-Level LG To-Quality Battery Cell: Most notably, the Maxoak device packs up a top-quality LG lithium-ion battery cell. As said above, it could guarantee you a longer life and better shelf life. Having a long shelf life, the device certainly comes out to be a wonderful emergency backup solution.
- Handy and Portable Profile: Though a massive power station, it has got a very handy design that makes it portable. But you could only move it in your RV, camper, trailer or other vehicles to ensure unlimited off-grid power anywhere in the wilderness.
13. Rockpals 500W Portable Power Station
This Rockpals looks to be an outstanding alternative to Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium. The 540Wh device is actually the top-tier variant of the Rockpals portable power stations. With an inverter 500W and 1000W surge power, it could support all essential AC appliances and most of DC and USB gadgets.
As you might have noticed, the Rockapls has some clear resemblance to the Goal Zero Yeti series in design. Whatever, this is a reliable power station and it has received a lot of takers from the communities of both outdoor enthusiasts and emergency preppers by and large. Check out its price below.
Set aside the dual AC sockets, the Rockpals features two DC outlets, one carport, two 5V USB ports and single units of a 3.0 USB QC port and a Type-C 18W USB port. That said, you have the little power station with all the important charging outlets. Thus, you could use it to power up a variety of electronics.
Coming to the detailed specs, it packs up a 540Wh 50Ah @ 108V lithium battery. That could store enough power to charge a smartphone around 60 times and a laptop around eight times. Weighing at just 12.13lbs, you could easily handle the machine out in the wild with no much mess.
As an outdoor and survival-friendly device, it also features a bright LED emergency light. Plus, there is a large LCD screen to help you monitor the function of the power station. By the way, to make it easier for moving, it has got a strong foldable carrying handle. It measures at just 10.24 x 6.7 x 6.28 inches.
- High-Capacity Power Station: Yes, as said above, this is a high-power solar power station. It packs up a 540Wh 50Ah @ 10.8V lithium battery packs to provide ideal backup to your camping electronics.
- Ideal for Camping and Outdoors: The Rockpals is a powerful device that is perfectly suitable for camping and outdoor necessities. You could carry it easily on your trips and enjoy portable power right anywhere.
- Multiple Charging Outlets: The machine certainly has all the important charging outlets. Starting with two standard AC sockets, it has got Quick Charge, Type-C, and carport outlet among many others. So, you could use it to power up most of your essential gadgets and devices.
- Compact and Very Much Portable: The power station is also a very much portable system. Its compact and lightweight design also makes it a neat solution for your off-grid and emergency power needs.
14. Suaoki S370 Portable Power Station
Next on our list of Goal Zero alternative solar power stations, we have a brilliant Suaoki device. It is Suaoki S370, a 322Wh portable power station with a stylish look and ultra-portable design. Most interestingly, this small machine has got four standard AC sockets to power up your appliances.
This is indeed a well-engineered product for off-grid and emergency needs. Going on an outing for hiking, fishing, or RVing, it could be a nice way to power up your camping gear. Meanwhile, you could keep a unit of it with a solar charger in your house for emergency backup power. Check out its latest price below.
The Suaoki packs up a 300-watt pure sine wave inverter with a surge of 600W. So, using the included AC sockets, you could run small appliances up to 300W comfortably. Fine, the other charging options include two USB ports, two QC 3.0 ports, one Type-C PD port, one 12V DC port, and one DC carport.
By the way, like all similar power stations, you could recharge the power pack via a wall outlet or a DC port apart from a solar panel. The company recommends a solar panel of 100 watts as an ideal way to recharge it from the sun. As you know, Suaoki offers a series of incredible solar chargers.
The power station is very portable and compact. It comes up with a solid handle and so you could carry the 7.2-lbs device quite effortlessly. That is how it becomes an ideal pick for campers, hikers, and any other off-grid adventurers to ensure unlimited portable power.
- Decent Storage Capacity: As one of the entry-level variants of the Suaoki power stations, S370 offers a decent storage capacity, indeed. It packs up a 322Wh 89600mAh @ 3.6V lithium battery that could store sufficient power to run your basic gadgets and appliances in a survival situation.
- Great Charging Options: The next attraction of Suaoki S370 is its great number of charging options. They most notably include four AC sockets, two Quick Charge 3.0 ports, and a Type-C USB port among others. That said, you have it equipped with all the advanced charging outlets.
- Ultra-Bright Emergency Lights: The Suaoki integrates two ultra-bright LED emergency lights. They will help light up your camping tents and trails to keep yourself safe from any hurdles. At the same time, the lights would also be much helpful in the time of a blackout or any emergency.
- Highly Portable Power Station: Above all, Suaoki S370 is quite portable and easy-to-carry for all types of outdoor and emergency applications. With a weight of just 7.2 lbs, it will be a breeze to carry it along. The device has also got a very stylish design, by the way.
15. SG Sungzu 1000W Portable Solar Power Station
Well, here we have the final pick on our list. It is a powerful 1000W power station from SG Sungzu, a top Chinese vendor. With a capacity of 1010Wh, it is a cool Goal Zero alternative to Yeti 1000. What makes it look different at a glance is its squarish design. Classically, we have big power stations in a boxy style.
The SG Sungzu is actually the top-end model of a series. That has got a 300W and 500W variants and this model equips a 1000Wh 39Ah @ 25.9V lithium battery pack to guarantee you ultimate off-grid power. As you see, it sports dual AC sockets to support your household and outdoor AC appliances.
Well, apart from the dual AC sockets, the SG Sungzu features two 12V DC sockets and five units of 5V 3.0A USB outlets. It also integrates a small display to let you monitor system information, charging status, and more. The device is very portable with a weight of 30 lbs and a strong carrying handle.
A PV panel of 32V~45V, 8.0A (max) could charge it under the sun in around eight hours in ideal conditions. If you go for a wall socket, it will take only around six hours for a full charge. By the way, made with high-strength aluminum alloy, it is strong enough for you to use it roughly in various outdoor conditions.
- High-Capacity Portable Power Station: The SG Sungzu is a high-powered device and it competes with the middle variants of Goal Zero Yeti. Well, it is up with a 1010Wh 39Ah @ 25.9V and there is a 1000W power inverter with dual AC sockets.
- All-In-One Power for Outdoors and Emergency: The SG Sungzu power station is capable of powering up all your essential electronics and gadgets. Ranging from an LCD TV to a smartphone, you could use it to power up all your basic devices in the wild or in an emergency.
- Compact and Portable Profile: Above all, the machine features a highly portable and compact design. Its squarish profile makes it rather nice for easy transportation from one place to the other. You are lucky to have it with a strong metallic carrying handle
That has been our list of the best Goal Zero Yeti alternative solar power stations. Of course, we have many competitive brands on the market today. Sometime back, we had only Goal Zero as the most popular brand of solar-based power stations. Hope you could find a matching model from our list of power stations.
We have tried our best to include the products from a large assortment of vendors including the big and small-time ones. And we would like to update the list with more new products in the coming days. Share your thoughts about the list and the products in the comments, by the way.