There is an amazing variety of solar generators on the market today. From the small entry-level variants to high-powered top-enders, all the brands in the industry offer a variety of options. Here, we would like to have a look at the best heavy-duty solar generators that are pretty reliable for off-grid and emergency power.
With the heavy solar generators, we refer to the models with a battery of 2000Wh or higher and inverter power of 1500 watts and above. Of course, most of the leading brands on the market have their own higher-end variants with specifications to be included on a list of the large solar power stations.
There are also some fresh models with rather heavier batteries of almost 5000Wh today. Moreover, the new-gen modular power stations also offer incredible expandability features in both storage capacity and inverter power to easily support all your large and power-hungry appliances.
Table of Contents
Best Heavy-Duty Solar Generators
There is indeed a wide range of high-powered solar generators on the market today. All the key brands like Bluetti, PowerOak, Goal Zero, Jackery, and EcoFlow have got their units of large power stations. Meanwhile, many new makers have recently jumped on the bandwagon of heavy-duty, modular solar power stations.
There is actually not a specific RULE on how to decide what a heavy-duty solar generator is. The portable power market is growing rapidly and all the vendors are working hard to come up with surprisingly high-capacity models every now and then.
It is here we would like to come up with a list of the best heavy-duty solar generators, or what we can call solar power stations. We also have compatible solar chargers or panels for each model, and so it will be easy for you to find a perfect model to power up your off-grid life rather reliably.
1. Bluetti AC200 Max Power Station
This is the expandable variant of Bluetti AC200 or AC200P. With a more powerful inverter and an expandable storage capacity, you get a much more reliable off-grid power station with AC200 Max. The brand expects to start selling it in August 2021.
Look-wise, it resembles its original model, but you have it with a 2200W inverter built-in and the battery inside is 2048Wh (51.2V 40Ah) LiFePO4 unit. There is a way you can expand the storage capacity by attaching it with the brand’s new extra battery packs; B300 and B230.
Different from AC200P, the new model highlights rather faster solar and AC charging capabilities. It features a 900W (10-145V) solar input port and a 500W AC wall outlet port, which can help you charge the machine in a rather faster way.
Moreover, you can charge the machine from other sources like an EV charging station, lead-acid batteries, gas-generators, a wind turbine, and more.
When it comes to the charging outlets, the device incorporates four 2200W AC sockets and one US AC TT-30P port. The USB outlets included are dual USB-A 18W ports and as many USB 5V/3A ports.
A single piece of 100W USB Type-C PD outlet, a 12V/10A carport, two 12/10A DC 5521 sockets, and a powerful 12V/30A RV port are other attractions, besides a pair of 15W wireless chargers.
- Expandable Power Station: Using the brand’s extra batteries, you can expand AC200 Max up to 8192Wh. A single unit of the power station can support up to two pieces of the expandable batteries. They are very easy to manage as you can stack up the device and the battery packs.
- 2200W/4800W Solar Power Station: Under the hood, an AC200 Max integrates a 2200W inverter that can surge at 4800 watts. With four AC outlets, you can use it to run a variety of your power-hungry appliances.
- Multiple Charging Options: The Bluetti power station packs a more efficient MPPT controller with a solar input voltage of 900W (10-145V). The AC input is a 500W unit and it has the adapter built-in. You can also charge it from other sources like EV charging stations, lead-acid batteries, gas generators, and more.
- Versatile Charging Outlets: Besides the AC sockets, AC200 Max boasts of a number of other charging options, which include multiple USB outlets, DC sockets, wireless chargers, and a high-amp RV port.
2. EcoFlow Delta Pro and Delta Max
Delta Pro marks EcoFlow’s entry into the fray of heavy-duty solar generators. Along with a lite variant Delta Max, EcoFlow has launched two highly modular solar power stations. With additional battery packs and a gasoline generator, the brand offers you a whopping portable power of up to 25kW @ 7200 watts.
With a highly efficient solar charging facility, wind power charging, quick AC outlet charging, EV charging station compatibility, and a gas generator for emergency power, you are lucky to get one of the most amazing scalable power stations ever with EcoFlow Delta Pro.
EcoFlow has unveiled it on Kickstarter in July 2021 and it expects to start shipping to the backers by October 2021. Check out the link below to pre-order the machine before early bird rewards run out of stock.
Delta Pro is basically a 3600Wh device with a 3600W power inverter and you can pair two units of it to double the storage and power at 240V. Though a 3600W power station, a single unit can offer a higher output of up to 4500 watts, thanks to its X-Boost technology.
That is enough power to support high-power appliances like washers, power tools, portable air conditioners, and more. If you get two Delta Pros paired together, you can run more power-hungry devices at a higher voltage for a longer period with no worries.
For more power, you can connect up to two units of the brand’s 3600Wh extra battery modules. For even more power in prolonged and critical emergencies, you can rely on the company’s smart gas generator. Both the gas generator and the extra battery packs feature the same design attributes and size as Delta Pro.
- Highly Modular Solar Power Station: Delta Pro is an extremely modular solar power station. Coming up with compatible extra battery packs and a gas generator, you can ensure unlimited portable power. You have different ways to expand the capacity and power of the EcoFlow device.
- 3600W Inverter with 4500W X-Boost Power: The base variant of the Delta Pro has got a 3600W inverter with the brand’s famous X-Boost technology. With the mode is on, Delta Pro can support appliances up to 4500 watts comfortably.
- Amazingly Charging Options: Integrating a highly efficient MPPT charge controller, it can support a solar output of up to 1200 watts. Meanwhile, it offers AC charging speeds in the range of 200W to 3000W and you can charge it from a 240V outlet, EV station, or Smart Home Panel.
- 1800W Gas Generator: Though not an eco-friendly choice, EcoFlow has got a 1800W gas generator to charge Delta Pro and Max in prolonged emergencies. This is a highly energy-efficient gasoline generator in the same design and size as Delta Pro.
- Versatile Charging Options: The EcoFlow device features a wide range of charging options, which include five 3600W AC sockets that can surge at 7200 watts. The other options include multiple USB and DC sockets and a pair of 15W wireless charging pads.
3. Bluetti AC200P Solar Power Station
When it comes to the large and big solar generators, it would certainly be nice to start with a Bluetti power station. Yes, we have Bluetti AC200P here as the first entry on our list. It is a huge 2000Wh power station with a highly reliable 2000-watt power inverter that has a surge capacity of up to 4800 watts.
Bluetti AC200 is a popular product from the brand. AC200P is an upgraded version of it with a rather bigger LifePo4 battery. Fine, you have it equipped with a brilliant 2000Wh LifePo4 battery instead of its original’s 1700Wh LG cell battery. Added with its high-power inverter, it is ideal for your essential appliances.
There are indeed a lot of incredible things with AC200P. First of all, it comes with a huge variety of charging points, including six standard AC sockets to support your appliances like blenders, freezers, dryers, steam mops, and so on. It also features multiple charging points for your gadgets and handsets.
They mainly include multiple 12V DC ports, a regulated 12V car charger for power-hungry DC devices, USB-C PD outlets, USB-A ports, and more. Above all, the machine incorporates dual 15W Qi wireless chargers for your handsets with the wireless charging facility.
You can charge the much-touted power station in multiple ways. It supports an AC input of up to 400 watts and you get it with the required AC adapter. For charging from a car, it is compatible with 12V/24V sockets. When it comes to the solar input, it works with solar power of up to 700 watts at 35-150V, Max 12A.
- High-Capacity Solar Power Station: The Bluetti is known for its high-capacity 2000Wh battery pack. Different from its original model, it is a more powerful and advanced battery with more charge cycles. It can help power up all your basic home and outdoor appliances quite smoothly.
- Six AC Outlets: Yet another attraction of the Bluetti power station is its six AC sockets. That is what makes it a much reliable solar backup system to run a range of your AC appliances at the same time.
- Multiple Charging Points: Well, the Bluetti is special with its big number of charging points, including six AC sockets. Specifically, it features two 12/3A DC sockets for LED lights and small devices. One 12V DC regulated carport is there for your car-powered electrical devices. Further, it sports one 60W USB-C PD port, four 5V/3A USB-A ports, and above all, two 15W wireless charging points.
- Faster Solar Charging: The machine supports fast charging from solar panels. With a circuit voltage of 35-150V/Max.700W, Max12A, you can charge it steadily faster under the sunlight. As you see, you can use solar panels up to 700 watts to support quick charging.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
Bluetti offers its own solar charger for AC200P and other variants of its famous power stations. It is a four-fold 120-watt SunPower solar panel with a higher conversion efficiency. With its decent voltage output and efficiency, you can surely rely on this solar panel to charge the Bluetti power station.
It comes with built-in kickstands so you can easily place it right anywhere and enjoy access to unlimited solar power. The solar charger has a folded size of 16.3 x 16.1 in and it spreads out to 16.3 x 66.7 in once unfolded. It has a price tag of around $400. Check out the link below to order it individually.
When it comes to weight, it is indeed a lightweight model that weighs just 9.48 lbs. You can chain together multiple pieces of the solar panel for higher solar output. It is indeed quite easier to take it along on your trips to link your power station to the eternal solar power source.
4. Bluetti EP500 & EP500 Pro Solar Power Stations
Again, we have a Bluetti. As you see in the title, this heavy-duty model appears in two variants; EP500 and EP500 Pro. They are some of the most powerful solar power stations on the market but are not on sale yet. The brand is currently in the development stage by running a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter.
The Bluetti power station comes with a ground-breaking 5100Wh LiFePO4 heavy-duty battery pack. When it comes to the power inverter, the regular EP500 has a 2000W unit, while its pro model EP500 Pro features a 3000W inverter with a surge power of 4800 watts and 6000 watts receptively.
Of course, thanks to its huge capacity, the EP500 series can bring you the power to run a full outdoor event, cabin workshops, concerts, and an entire household in the event of a long-hour unexpected outage. Use the link below to pre-order the heavy power station.
Well, other than the inverter, both the EP500 models are almost the same. They have the same number of charging outlets, but EP500 Pro has got an additional 100W USB 3.0 Power Delivery port, though.
Overall, Bluetti EP500 features four 120V full-size AC sockets, two wireless charging pads, and a host of USB and DC outlets, including the 100W PD ports and 12V regulated carports.
For charging from solar power, EP500 highlights a solar input capacity of 1200 watts, while its pro variant is chargeable with solar panels up to 2400 watts. So, you can ensure fast charging from the sun if you have them coupled with the ideal solar panels.
- Massive Solar Power Station: Bluetti EP500 is absolutely a colossal power station with a massive battery pack inside. With its 5100Wh LiFePO4 battery pack, it can run most of your household and other essential appliances like power tools, microwaves, fridges, and more.
- Powerful Inverters: The EP500 and EP500 Pro respectively carry 2000W and 3000W pure sine wave inverters. They have surge capacities of 4400 watts and 6000 watts to make the machines suitable for running any AC appliance comfortably.
- Amazing Expandability: Thanks to Bluetti’s fusion panel terminal board, you can easily pair two units of both EP500 and EP500 Pro to get double power. Thus, you will get 240V/4000W and 240V/6000 of transferable energy respectively with the EP500 and EP500 Pro power stations.
- Versatile Charging Options: As said above, the EP500 power stations tout four full-size 120V AC sockets and many other charging options. They include 100W USB-C PD ports, USB-A ports, 12V/10A DC sockets, a regular carport, a 12V/30A RV plug, two 15W wireless charging pads, and more.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
Bluetti SP200 is the recommended solar charger for both EP500 and Pro power stations. As its title says, it is a 200W folding solar charger with four layers of highly efficient mono solar cells. You can pair together multiple units of the solar charger to power up the heavy-duty Bluetti power stations.
As EP500 is capable of accepting a solar input of up to 1200 watts, you can pair six units of Bluetti SP200 to charge it in five hours under a bright sun. Meanwhile, thanks to its dual 1200W solar inlets, EP500 Pro needs 12 solar chargers to charge it fully in just three hours.
The Bluetti solar charger is indeed a highly efficient unit with long-lasting ETFE material on its surfaces. It gives the solar charger long life as it is much durable, waterproof, and shock-resistant. You can easily take the solar charger anywhere on your trips with no worry.
The solar charger is highly foldable and ultra-portable. With a folded size of 20.7 x 20.5 inches, you can take it anywhere on the go. A single unit has a weight of just 14.3 lbs and you can surely use it in rough outdoor conditions.
5. Jackery Explorer 2000 Solar Power Station
Explorer 2000 is the top model of Jackery Explorer power stations. Jackery unveiled the heavy-duty variant on March 17, 2021, along with a young sibling called, Explorer 1500. Of course, it has been grabbing much attention on the market since its launch as a threat to the new line of large power stations on the market.
With its big battery, we would like to count it as one of the best heavy-duty solar generators. Surely, it is powerful to compete with Bluetti AC200P and many other models in the segment.
It is a 2200W solar power station that appears in the same design and theme as its younger siblings. Inside it packs a 2060Wh lithium battery of 36V, 57.24Ah. That is enough to make it run most of your appliances in an emergency. Jackery sells it at a price of around $4300 with four units of 200W solar panels.
Fine, the Jackery comes up with a powerful 2200W pure sine wave inverter with four standard AC outlets that can surge at 4400 watts. Apart from AC sockets, the power station has multiple DC and USB ports, including a 12V car socket, three USB ports, and one each of USB-C and USB 3.0 Quick Charge ports.
The device incorporates an innovative MPPT technology called SolarPeak to ensure fast charging under the sun. Though a massive powerhouse, it is handy and compact with a strong built-in handle to let you carry it easily on your trips and keep in your RVs, trailers, and tents.
Explorer 2000 has a size of 15.5 x 12.2 x 12.7 in and a weight of 43.2 lbs.
- High-Power and Large-Capacity Device: As you know, Explorer 2000 is a high-power and decent-capacity solar power station. With a 2060Wh lithium battery and 2200 inverter, you can use it to perfectly run a range of your household and outdoor AC appliances.
- Van-Life Power Solution: As a large power station, Explorer 2000 is a cool choice for power storage in your RVs, trailers, campers, and boats. Along with a reliable solar charger, you can ensure access to unlimited power. It doesn’t require any extra set-up as it is a simple out-of-the-box system.
- Outdoor Party Power Station: Similarly, Explorer 2000 is a superb power backup system for outdoor parties and events. Thanks to its compact and handy design, you can take it into the party site and have access to solar-based backup power to run coolers, blenders, pellet smokers, and more.
- Multiple Charging Outlets: Yet another notable thing is the rich number of charging options it shows off. Well, Explorer 2000 most notably features four standard AC sockets and multiple USB ports and DC sockets to support a variety of your devices.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
For the Explorer 2000, Jackery has a 200W solar charger called, SolarSaga 200. As the device supports a solar input of up to 800 watts, the brand recommends you to pair four units of SolarSaga 200 together. Its bundle of Explorer 2000 solar generator features four units, obviously.
It is a four-fold highly efficient mono solar charger with solid plastic cladding on both edges. You can place it right anywhere on its built-in kickstands as you see in the picture below. Check out SolarSaga 100 on the link below. It comes for a price of around $599.
Of course, the Jackery solar charger is famous for its quality build. With an IP67 rating, the solar charger is fine for use in rough outdoor conditions. You can easily carry the solar charger along with Explorer 2000 to make sure you get unlimited off-grid power anywhere you have ample sunlight.
6. Maxoak Bluetti 2500Wh Solar Generator
Here comes another high-power solar generator from Maxoak, the maker of Bluetti AC200P. The 2500Wh device has a different form factor from the above Bluetti model and it packs up an inverter of 1000 watts along with dual AC sockets to smoothly power up your emergency and household appliances.
The built-in battery is a top-brand LG unit that touts a storage capacity of 101,351mAh @ 14.8V. It makes the power station much reliable for all types of outdoor and emergency applications. Thanks to its durable carrying handle, you can take the 37.9 lbs machine anywhere in your RV, trailer, boat, and more.
Apart from AC outlets, it highlights one 12V DC port to support car-powered devices. Plus, it features one USB Type-C PD port and four 5V 3A USB ports for your handsets and USB gadgets. Overall, you get one of the best heavy-duty solar generators to back up all your essential electronics in the wild.
Other highlights include an advanced MPPT charge controller. That will make solar charging steady faster. Though the brand doesn’t offer a solar panel, it packs an MC4 solar charging cable. The machine also touts a Battery Management System to safeguard the connected devices from voltage variation issues.
- Mega-Capacity Power Station: As the top-ender of the Bluetti series, it is a high-capacity one. It packs up a 1500Wh lithium battery with an inverter of 1000 watts. Thus, it can comfortably run most of your essential appliances and gadgets like blenders, power tools, coolers, hairdryers, and more.
- Multiple Uses and Various Outputs: The Maxoak highlights all-important charging points including dual AC sockets. There are also the advanced USB C Power Delivery port and regular USB ports as well. So, you can use the device to power up a variety of your electronics.
- Highly Efficient Power Station: The power station is highly efficient with an MPPT charge controller. That will ensure fast charging under the sun with suitable solar chargers. Moreover, it also integrates a Battery Management System to help safeguard your devices from any voltage variation issues.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
As said above, Maxoak has its own solar charger for its power stations. It is a 120W folding solar charger that is a lightweight and ultra-thin unit, letting you easily handle it in the wild. It highlights a four-fold profile and built-in kickstands to make you place it upright anywhere for better access to the sun.
The charger is available at a price of $400. You can use it with any of Bluetti or other solar power stations. For higher output, get multiple units of the solar charger. Check it out on Bluetti.com with the link below.
The solar charger is made of SunPower’s highly efficient mono solar cells, which are sewn into a solid PET material. So, what you get is an anti-scratch and durable solar charger that is ideal for rough outdoor use.
It has an open-circuit voltage of 23.7V. Of course, you can chain together multiple units of the solar charger for a better output. As a lightweight and foldable charger, you can surely take it anywhere on your trips.
7. Goal Zero Yeti 6000X Portable Power Station
This is indeed the biggest of the Goal Zero Yeti solar power stations ever. As you see, it comes up with a massive 6071Wh battery pack to become one of the most powerful and heavy-duty solar generators. Its 2000W pure sine wave 120V AC inverter has a surge power of 3500 watts.
Yeti 6000X can supply professional-grade portable power to your essential gadgets and appliances. It can run seven different devices at a time as it integrates two 120V AC sockets and five other charging options. They include a USB-A port, an 18W USB-C outlet, a 60W USB-C PD Port, a 12V carport, and so on.
By the way, the battery pack is a Li-ion NMC unit with a capacity of 6071Wh @ 10.9V, 556Ah. A single cell capacity is 1668Ah @ 3.6V, and the life of the battery is up to 500 cycles only, which is far less compared to the battery packs of the new-gen large power stations.
Well, you can charge the heavy-duty machine via multiple options, including solar. Its HPP input port is a 14-50V one with up to 50A (600W max) and the DC inlet is an 8mm 14-50V unit with up to 10A (150W max).
Besides its built-in huge capacity, you can expand it with the brand’s famous Expansion Module for further storage. Overall, you get one of the biggest solar power stations from Goal Zero with a lot of takers.
- The Biggest of Goal Zero Yeti: Of course, Yeti 6000X is the most powerful variant of Goal Zero’s Yeti power stations. It is actually the top-end model of its latest Yeti X power stations. With a battery of over 6000-watt-hours, it can power up an entire household, large outdoor events, and more.
- Seven Charging Options: As said above, Yeti 6000X comes with as many as seven charging options, including two full-size AC sockets. The others include USB-A, USB-C, USB-C PD, carport, and more.
- Portable Design with a Wheel Cart: Though a massive, 106-pound power station, you can move it anywhere on the included wheel cart, which features large and durable wheels. You can pull the cart on any tough terrains and place it somewhere comfortably to ensure unlimited portable power.
- Expandable Power Station: Like most of Goal Zero’s top-end power stations, you can expand the capacity of the machine with the brand’s additional battery module. That is how you can get seamless power to run your off-grid and emergency appliances.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
The solar panel recommended for Yeti 6000X is Goal Zero’s Boulder 200 Briefcase. It is a famous 200-watt foldable suitcase-style solar panel made with highly efficient mono solar cells. It is technically two 100W mono solar panels combined together with strong hinges and solid latches.
You can use multiple units of Boulder 200 Briefcase to achieve the solar output required to power up the massive power station. Thanks to its foldable and lightweight design, you can easily carry the solar panels in your RV, boat, and more. Use the link below to order Boulder 200 BC on Amazon.
Made for outdoor use, the Boulder solar panels are indeed long-lasting and durable solutions. They feature strong anodized aluminum frames and tempered glass layering on the surfaces. The built-in kickstands can help you position the solar panels right anywhere with no much hassle.
Once folded down, you can take it on its durable carrying handle. It has a size of 40 x 26.75 x 3.5 in once folded, and it spreads to 40 x 53.5 x 1.75 in when you fold it up. The solar panel weighs 42 lbs.
8. Zreo Breeze ElecHive 2200 Power Station
ElecHive is an amazingly small and compact heavy-duty solar power generator. The 2400Wh/2200W power station is from a Zero Breeze, the well-known innovator of the Mark battery-based portable air conditioners. With a weight of 34 lbs., you get an ultimate power station at a small size of 13 x 10 x 9 inches.
Specs-wise, ElecHive is a 2400Wh power station and the power inverter is a 2200-watt pure sine wave unit, and it sports four 110V universal AC outlets.
There is a number of other charging options, including a Zero Breeze AC connector. USB QC port, USB 2 port, USB Type-C PD port @ 60W, an 18W USB 3.0 Type-C port, and a carport are some other options.
The simple reason for the small size of ElecHive is its advanced battery. It is a Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (LiNiMnCoO2) battery pack that is indeed much light and compact. It packs only 6 battery units instead of hundreds of individual 18650 battery cells in other power stations.
The Zero Breeze power station was launched on Indiegogo. The product could gain a lot of backers and funds on the platform. Clearly, it could attract nearly 3M USD from over 2300 backers. The brand expects to start shipping it to the backers by May ’21. Only after, it will be available on its site for the public to buy.
- High-Capacity Solar Generator: Though a small device, ElecHive is a 2400Wh high-capacity power station with an inverter of 2200 watts. With four AC sockets, you can use it to smoothly run most of your household and outdoor AC appliances and other devices.
- Compact and Small in Size: As said above, the ElecHive device is the most compact and smallest of its kind. With a size of a basketball, you really get a brilliantly high-capacity power station. You can easily carry it anywhere as it features a durable and solid design.
- Nex-Gen High-Density Battery Pack: The battery inside the Zero Breeze power station is a next-gen high-density one, which makes it much portable and compact in size.
- Versatile Charging Options: Including four AC sockets and a Zero Breeze air conditioner connector, the power station has got multiple charging outputs. A variety of USB and DC outlets make you run multiple devices on it at the same time.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
The ElecHive power station features an advanced MPPT controller and a solar input of 35V-150V 800 watts to recharge it from the sun. The brand offers an exclusive 100W folding solar charger. You can pair four pieces of the solar charger to power it up in below four hours.
The Zero Breeze charger is a highly efficient one made with SunPower’s X-Series mono solar cells. Hence, it has a conversion efficiency of up to 22.7%. The panel features ETFE material and a durable lamination for you to use for a long time.
The solar charger weighs just 9.68 lbs and you can fold it down to a briefcase-like form after use. Thus, its moving by holding on to its quality rubber handle will be a nice experience. The adjustable kickstands will help you position it somewhere neatly to grab as much sunlight as possible.
9. Goal Zero Yeti 3000X Solar Power Station
Here is another powerful Goal Zero Yeti power station. It is Yeti 3000X, a 3032Wh version of the Yeti series. It turned up as an upgrade to Yeti 3000 Lithium, the top-end model of the Yeti lithium line. This is a heavy-duty power station that is ideal for a wide range of applications from the Arctic to worksites to home.
Like its younger variant, it also touts an industry-leading inverter of 2000 watts and a surge of 3500 watts. Coupled with the 3032Wh battery, the 78-lbs device thus becomes a highly reliable source for powering up a wide range of your electrical devices. Check out the product’s latest price on the link below.
Overall, it has got as many as seven charging points, including two AC sockets. Compared to many of the similarly powerful devices, the charging points are indeed limited. However, it features almost all essential units like a pair of USB-A ports, one 18W USB-C port, one 60W USB-C PD port, a 12V carport, and more.
The built-in MPPT charge controller is another attraction. All models of the new Yeti power stations show off the advanced fast-charging technology. As per Goal Zero, it will help increase the solar charging speed and efficiency of 3000X by 30%. Of course, it is a big advantage as most will be buying it for off-grid use.
- Highly Powerful Device: Certainly, it is a powerful solar power station. Its advanced 2000W pure sine wave inverter can produce a surge of 3500W. With the 3032Wh (10.8V, 280.8Ah) battery, this giant power station can work exactly like a gas generator if connected to reliable solar panels.
- MPPT Charge Controller: For faster charging from the connected solar panels, Yeti 3000X integrates a highly advanced MPPT charge controller.
- Multiple Charging Options: Including two US standard AC sockets, Yeti 3000X features a wide range of port options. You have it equipped with a USB-C, USB-C PD, a regulated carport, and more.
- Advanced Connectivity: Most interestingly, the Yeti device integrates Wi-Fi connectivity. So, you can manage the entire device via the Goal Zero Yeti App on your phone or tablet from anywhere, anytime. You can access various real-time data and control the power station easily.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
Goal Zero’s top-end Boulder 200 Briefcase is the best pick for Yeti 3000X. As its name speaks, it is a 200W mono solar charger in a portable briefcase folding. Made with rigid and anodized aluminum and tempered glass, it is a perfect product for all your outdoor and off-grid power needs.
Boulder 200 Briefcase is actually a pair of Boulder 100 single-piece solar panels hinged together with solid latches. It also features a strong carrying handle and multiple kickstands for you to easily move it and fix it anywhere temporarily. Check out the link below to buy a unit of Boulder 200 Briefcase.
By the way, for a better and faster solar output, you can chain together multiple units of the Boulder solar charger. In the meantime, if you are looking for a solar panel to permanently fix somewhere, go for Boulder 100, a regular single-piece solar panel of 100 watts capacity.
10. FSP Emergy 3000 Portable Power Pack
FSP Emergy 3000 is indeed one of the brilliant heavy-duty solar generators on the market. This is basically a suitcase-style large power station with a massive output of 2600 watt-hours. Well, that makes it a great piece of the portable solar power pack to run all your essential household and camping appliances.
Though a heavy machine that weighs 66.15 lbs, you can take it easily anywhere. You can simply drag it on like a suitcase. It has got four roller wheels and a collapsible handle. So, just drag and go. You are lucky to have access to an unlimited amount of solar power. Check out the link below for its latest price.
Specs-wise, Emergy 3000, the top-end of the line, packs a high-quality lithium-iron-phosphate 2600Wh battery. There is an entry-level 900Wh variant for this machine. By the way, thanks to the built-in Battery Management System (BMS), both the devices are capable of offering you enhanced performance.
The FSP Emergy is a full-fledged solar generator, indeed. It features multiple charging options though not having as many outlets as its other competitions. See, it integrates dual 120V AC sockets and a pair of USB outlets. Also, having a low-end variant, you get a chance to buy another option as per your budget.
- Large Suitcase Solar Generator: It is a huge 2600Wh suitcase-style solar power pack. That lets you enjoy unlimited off-grid power out in the wild or in an emergency. Of course, you can easily move the power station in your RV, trailer, truck, or boat and make use of the sun to run all your electronics.
- Multiple Variants: You get the FSP solar power station in two variants. Apart from the 2600Wh high-end option, you get a 900Wh entry-level model. Interestingly, both the variants are available in a suitcase-style so you can easily handle them outdoors.
- Suitcase-Style Large Power Station: Yes, the FSP Emergy is a huge machine in suitcase form. That said, apart from just having the folding design of a suitcase like other similar products, this power station, and its low-end variant are exactly like suitcases.
- Incredible Solar Charger: Above all, you get a large 300W foldable ultra-thin solar panel to power up the devices from the sun. Indeed, the semi-flexible solar panels are lightweight for ideal outdoor uses.
COMPATIBLE SOLAR CHARGER
When it comes to the solar charger, FSP offers a large 300W solar panel. This is suitable for both its power stations. It is a combination of six layers of flexible solar panels made with highly efficient mono solar cells. Each layer of the solar panel is a 50W unit, thus taking the total output to 300 watts.
The FSP solar panel is very lightweight and easy for moving. Thanks to its extremely thin and semi-flexible design, you can attach the panel to any surface and get access to the sunlight. Visit the button below to check out its latest price and buy a unit to recharge the FSP power station.
This solar charger is indeed exceptional with its flexible design. Though a semi-flexible solar charger, it is a hugely powerful one. Therefore, different from the traditional panels, you can place it quite comfortably anywhere. Or also fix it to the roof of your RV, trailer, or a boat to back up the large power station.
That has been our list of heavy-duty solar generators on the market. There are many more models, but we have hand-picked the top 10 after detailed research. A heavy-duty solar generator is basically meant as a reliable solution to ensure off-grid power in an outdoor event or an emergency situation. You can set it up in your RV, trailer, camper, boat, or home. Share your thoughts about the list in the comments below.