We have a great collection of solar power generators on the market today. Earlier, we have had a look at the best portable briefcase solar generators and small AC solar power stations and more. Here we would like to introduce you to some of the best heavy-duty solar generators.
As you can guess, a heavy-duty solar generator may not fit for portable use. Obviously, you couldn’t carry a hefty solar generator on an individual camping or outing trip. But it is an ideal solution for use in an RV, trailer, boat, campervan, truck, and more.
Moreover, you could use it in your home, office, cabin, or apartment for the use in case of an emergency or a blackout for a longer period. That is how a large solar generator turns out to be an amazing companion of both the emergency preppers and off-grid power users.
Table of Contents
What is a Heavy-Duty Solar Generator?
There is actually no specific form or design for what even a portable solar generator be. That could be any machine that is capable of collecting and storing solar power. In that sense, all solar-based power stations on the market are commonly classified as solar generators.
The term ‘solar generator’ is, in fact, a misnomer since the same doesn’t actually generate power. Instead, what it does is just converting solar power to the usable electricity with the help of solar panels.
Meanwhile, a heavy-duty solar generator is simply a large solar-based power station. Most notably, it has large storage and is compatible with more PV panels. Thus, it is more powerful and large in size.
Best Heavy-Duty Solar Generators
We have a variety of heavy-duty solar generators available on the market. They will help you enjoy access to an unlimited source for green energy and run several big electronics at the same time. See, you could fire up some essential appliances like PCs, ovens, and mini-fridges with a large portable solar generator.
Our list of the best heavy-duty solar generators certainly includes all the important models available on the market. So, it would be easy for you to find the best machine for a survival and off-the-grid situation. Since they are a bit bulkier, you could ideally use them in your campers, trailers, boats, and more.
1. Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Solar Power Station
If you are looking for a big solar power station, Yeti 1400 Lithium looks to be the most appealing pick. It is a typical solar generator with decently good storage and all-important charging ports. There are a lot of takers for this as it is much suitable for your off-grid power needs along with sufficient solar chargers.
It is indeed one of the best-sellers in the segment of heavy-duty solar generators. Thus, we have it as the first item on our list of large solar generators. As you know, it is an upgrade to the flagship model of the brand’s former line of AGM power stations, Yeti 1250. Check out its latest price on the button below.
As said above, Yeti 1400 is a lightweight lithium upgrade to Yeti 1250. Surely, lithium makes it weigh pretty less than an AGM-based one. By the way, like all other Goal Zero power stations, it is only a power station with the solar charging facility. You should buy a solar panel to make it a complete solar generator.
Otherwise, you could recharge it from either a wall outlet or a carport and keep it for off-grid power in an emergency or any other worse situation.
With a solar charger, you could take it anywhere on outings whether it’s a camping, boating, or RVing trip. The powerful solar generator could run all your essential appliances and electronics. Meanwhile, you could easily carry it on the included cart and make more fun of your outing trips with unlimited power.
- Lithium-Ion Battery: Amazingly, you get the large solar generator with a lithium-ion battery, which you could easily replace with a new one if the current one wears out. For the lithium battery, you get more life cycles. And more interestingly, it makes the device lightweight overall so you could use it for a wide range of off-grid applications like camping, tailgating, outdoor parties, emergency and etc.
- High Quality and Popular: No one buys a less popular model. In the solar generator market, though priced a bit higher, Goal Zero is the final word. Of course, you could buy a Goal Zero with no worry about quality. The American maker has been selling a range of high-quality products in the portable power market for over a decade. Hence, Yeti 1400 Lithium, being its flagship model, is the best choice for you.
- Powerful Solar Panels: Of course, coupled with a powerful solar charger, Yeti 1400 is an ideal piece of off-grid power solutions. Goal Zero recommends a host of high-quality solar chargers for the Yeti including the brand-new Goal Zero Boulder 100 Briefcase, which, as its name suggests, is foldable like a suitcase.
Compatible Solar Charger
Well, the most suitable solar charger for Yeti 1400 is Boulder 100 Briefcase. It looks that most of the takers of Yeti 1400 have gone for it since it is a decently powerful solar charger. You could easily manage it out in the wild or a survival situation and store in a small room thanks to its briefcase-style folding.
As you see, it is a medium variant of Goal Zero’s famous Boulder solar panels. It is designed with a pair of 50W Boulder solar panels hinged together with strong and durable latches. You could place it on its built-in kickstands for better exposure to the sunlight. Check out its latest price on the link below.
By the way, if you want to recharge the machine rather quickly, get a unit of Boulder 200 Briefcase. Or you could also get a regular 100-watt Boulder 100 solar charger, which would be fine if you wanted to mount the solar panel permanently on a rooftop like a household, camper, trailer, boat or like that.
2. Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium Solar Power Station
What about a more powerful Goal Zero Yeti power station? Yes, Goal Zero has unveiled a giant Yeti variant, called Yeti 3000 Lithium. As its name suggests, it is a highly powerful 3075Wh power station with a huge lithium battery. It is indeed the largest full-fledged solar power station ever on the market.
That means this colossal machine could back up a range of your high-powered appliances for a long period. With its massive size, it is a perfect choice for camping tents, RVs, trailers, and more. However, it is not nice for individual camping as it is a bulky one. Follow the button below to check out its latest price.
Could you ever imagine such a powerful solar generator? Of course, it is a reality now. No other company has realized such a big full-fledged solar-based power station ever. Goal Zero has done it. However, Yeti 1400 becomes a solar generator only when you attach it to a powerful solar charger.
Most likely, a unit of Goal Zero Boulder 200 Briefcase could do that job perfectly. Yes, you would need to spend extra for the PV panels, but what you get after is a massive solar power generator. Coming to the size, it is obviously a huge one. It has got a size of 10.1 x 15.3 x 13.1 in and it weighs 68.6 lbs.
But that doesn’t matter because the power station is preferably for the best use in remote cabins, trailers, RVs, boats, campers, homes, apartments, and more. Clearly, you could keep this larger machine anywhere in your living space putting connected to the suitable solar panels for emergency power.
- Highly Powerful: Certainly, this is a highly powerful solar power station. Its advanced 1500W sine wave inverter could produce a surge power of 3000W. Along with the 842Ah @ 3.65V battery, this giant power station could work exactly like a diesel generator if you have got some brilliant PV panels.
- Wide Range of Output Ports: Obviously, the large Goal Zero power station has a rich number of output ports to support a variety of your devices and appliances. It features USB A, USB C, USB PD, 12V carport, 12V Power Pole port and 120V AC sockets to run all your essential electronics.
- Advanced Connectivity Facility: Most interestingly, the huge Yeti device integrates Wi-Fi connectivity. So, you could manage the entire device via the included Goal Zero Yeti App on your phone or tablet from anywhere, anytime. You could access various real-time data and control the power station easily.
Compatible Solar Charger
Goal Zero’s top-end Boulder 200 Briefcase is an ideal pick for Yeti 3000. As its name suggests, it is a 200-watt monocrystalline solar panel with a briefcase folding design. Made with rigid and anodized aluminum and the tempered glass, it is an amazing choice for all your outdoor needs.
Along with Yeti 3000 Lithium, you could use the solar charger to perfectly power up your camper, trailer, and boat batteries. Thus, you could ideally live up to the power requirements of an off-grid or emergency situation. Check out the button below to buy a unit of Boulder 200 Briefcase.
By the way, you could also try out multiple units of the briefcase solar charger for faster recharging of the power station. Also, if you want to mount the solar charger permanently somewhere, get multiple units of Boulder 100, a single-sheet panel with the same efficiency.
3. Maxoak Bluetti 1500Wh Solar Generator
Next, on our list of heavy-duty solar generators, we have a great product from the Chinese brand, Maxoak. It is Bluetti 1500Wh solar generator. It is a very much portable and easy-to-carry power station. The device comes with a 1000-watt pure sine wave inverter to help power up all your larger appliances and gadgets.
Well, Maxoak Bluetti is a 1500Wh high-capacity power station. The battery inside is a long-lasting lithium unit, which features top-brand LG battery cells. So, you get a very safe and secure solar power station that could perfectly run your essential electronics, such as blenders, grills, hairdryers, and etc…
The Maxoak device features multiple charging options. Most remarkably, it has two AC sockets to power most of your household appliances under 1000W. In addition, it integrates one 12V DC socket, one Type-C Power Delivery port, and four 5V USB outlets to support a wide range of your DC and USB electronics.
Plus, the power station integrates a highly efficient MPPT solar charging technology. An advanced battery management system (BMS) and the included MC4 solar charging cable are also other key attractions of the Maxoak device, which is a superb choice for portable use thanks to its handy design.
When it comes to the size, it measures at 14.6 x 6.5 x 14.4 inches and it has a weight of 37.9lb. However, its strong handle would help you carry it anywhere with no much trouble.
- Powerful Solar Generator: The Maxoak device is a decently powerful solar power station. It packs up a 1500Wh lithium battery with a pure sine wave inverter of 1500 watts. That how it comes out to be an ideal way for people to run their electronics in an emergency or an off-grid outdoor situation.
- Portable Form Factor: Though a powerful solar generator, it highlights a compact and handy design, as you see in the picture above. Well, it has got a durable built-in carrying handle so that you could just move it around in your RV, camper, or trailer with no mush hassle.
- Standard US AC Outlets and LCD Display: Other notable features of the Maxoak device include its dual-standard AC outlets. So, you could plug in two AC appliances under 1000 watts at the same time. Further, it sports an LCD display to show the battery status and other information.
Compatible Solar Charger
The brand doesn’t offer any specific solar panel for its power station. But you could make use of any third-party panel to charge it from the sun. Being a powerful power station, we would like to recommend you a 200W briefcase-style model from Renogy. Yes, it is a competitor to Goal Zero Boulder 200 Briefcase.
It is designed with the highly efficient mono solar cells for increased solar conversion rate. Meanwhile, the panel highlights an adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum kickstand and a heavy-duty carrying handle, latches and more. Check out its latest price of the solar panel on the link below.
The Renogy solar charger is perfect for charging gel, sealed, and lithium batteries. It also includes a small 20Amp solar charge controller with an LCD screen for showing the operating information. Anyway, it is one of the nice solar chargers for any of the heavy-duty solar generators on the market.
4. Suaoki G1000 Portable Power Station
Here is the top-end variant of Suaoki portable solar power stations. It is indeed one of the best heavy-duty solar generators with a whopping output of 1183Wh. The mega-capacity machine integrates a 1000-watt pure sine wave inverter with a surge capacity of 2000 watts.
That said, you get yet another massive portable power station to back up all your essential AC appliances and gadgets. The included battery is capable of offering 2000 times life cycles. Thus, you could use it much reliably in powering up your electronics during blackouts, travels, RVing, camping, and more.
What’s more, you have the Suaoki machine with a large number of charging options. They most notably include four AC outlets, letting you power up to four laptops or other AC appliances at the same time. In addition to the AC sockets, you have the machine equipped with 5 USB ports overall.
Well, the USB ports include two USB-A, two USB 3.0 Quick Charge, and one USB-C Power Delivery ports. Besides, the machine integrates multiple DC sockets, including one 12-volt cigarette lighter charger. By the way, with a strong and durable handle, it is indeed an easy-to-move power station with a high output.
- Decently Powerful Machine: First of all, Suaoki G1000 is yet another full-fledged solar power generator with a higher output. Therefore, the 1182.72Wh mega-capacity device is indeed an amazing pick for all your off-grid and emergency power requirements.
- Stylish Design: Yet another attractive thing with G1000 is its stylish design. Suaoki has kept up its typical design and color theme for it. So, it looks to be an expanded version of its younger model, G500.
- Portable and Friendly for Outdoors: Of course, though a big solar power generator, it is well-engineered for portable use. You could just throw it into your vehicle trunk and enjoy access to unlimited solar power in the wild with the help of a reliable solar charger.
- Amazing Number of Charging Ports: Last but not least, G1000 is a nice pick with its awesome number of charging options. They include four US standard AC sockets besides multiple USB and DC sockets.
Compatible Solar Charger
Suaoki’s 100W foldable solar panel is a cool way to recharge G1000. The four-fold solar charger is capable of offering a higher conversion efficiency. So, you could recharge your power station in some hours under bright sunlight. It is very easy to manage since it folds down to a handy briefcase-style design.
The Suaoki solar charger highlights three charging options; one 18W DC socket and one Quick Charge 3.0 USB and one 60W Type-C PD port. Yes, with the DC outlet and the included 10-in-1 DC adapter kit, you could recharge any solar power stations other than G1000. Use the button to buy a unit of it.
At the same time, as you could guess, the solar charger is good at powering up your USB handsets and gadgets. Just under the sun, you could connect your handsets with the solar charger. Overall, you get a really amazing piece of solar charger that can be your perfect outdoor companion.
5. Sun Joe 1440W Portable Solar Power Station
Next, we have a cool solar-based power station from Sun Joe, a leading vendor of innovative outdoor tools. Branded as SJ1440SG, it is a large 1440-watt portable powerhouse ideally designed for both outdoors and indoors. Well, you could run most of your small household appliances and other electronics on it.
Of course, with an output of over 1000 watts, we would like to include this model on our list of heavy-duty solar generators. Along with a reliable solar panel, it would definitely come out as a perfect solar generator. Check out the button below for its latest price and buying a unit of the Sun Joe power station.
Inside the Sun Joe power station has a good-quality sealed lead-acid (SLA) battery. Plus, it has other basic components for backing up solar power for later use. That is how you get a really maintenance-free, fume-free, and safe solar power station for outdoor and indoor applications.
Like all similar products, it features various charging options. They include dual AC plugs, dual car auxiliary outlets, and as many USB ports. When it comes to portability, the heavy 114.6-lb device has got two strong wheels and a collapsible handle. Design-wise, it looks a copy of Goal Zero’s old-gen Yeti 1250, by the way.
- Fuel-Free Portable Power Station: It is an incredible fuel-free portable power station with solar charging compatibility. You could recharge it from the wall socket, a carport, or a solar panel and store the power for later use. The 1440W machine supports all your essential household appliances.
- Multiple Charging Outlets: The Sun Joe highlights multiple ports to support your electronics. They include two regular AC sockets and as many USB and DC sockets. All the outlets feature rubber capping for better protection against dust and water splashes.
- Portability: Yet another attractive thing is its increased portability. It has got two large roller wheels, as said above. You could just drag it on its wheels during your trips by holding on its collapsible handle.
Compatible Solar Charger
The maker of the solar power station offers a compatible solar panel. It is a 60W folding solar panel with a cable for the SJ1440SP power station. Designed with the moderately efficient, non-toxic silicon solar cells, the PV panel is capable of harvesting the most out of solar power.
You get the Sun Joe solar panel in a convenient carrying case. Once in the wild, you could take it out and fold up to recharge the power station. After the use, you could comfortably fold it down to a compact unit. Use the button below to check out the latest price of the Sun Joe solar panel.
Anyway, this is a traditional poly solar panel with a conversion efficiency of only 17.4%. Of course, that makes it less attractive to Goal Zero Boulder and the Renogy’s advanced mono solar panels. Whatever, it comes with two 25-ft solar connector cables and dual MC4 T-branch connectors.
6. Nature’s Generator 1800W Solar Generator
Nature’s Generator is the next pick on our list of the heavy-duty solar generators. It is a powerful portable power station that integrates two natural ways to produce free electricity; solar and wind. That means you could connect both a solar panel and a small residential wind turbine to it for recharging in the wild.
Basically, what you get is a 1800W pure sine wave inverter system with a 60Ah SLA battery. That could guarantee you an output of 720Wh on a single recharge. Nature’s Generator is very much portable thanks to its two roller wheels and a collapsible handle. Check out its latest price on the button below.
The Nature’s solar power station features different options for charging your electronics. They include USB ports, AC sockets, and DC ports to support a variety of your appliances and gadgets. More clearly, there are three 120V AC outlets, two USB 3A ports, and one 12V DC outlet.
The most exciting thing with the generator is the Bluetooth SmartKey feature. That is a way you could pair it with your phone – both iOS and Android. Thus, you could lively track your system from anywhere in the world. Also, you get the device in a bundle with a matching 100W solar panel and alone.
- Highly Portable Power Station: Surely, Nature’s Generator is a portable solution. Though a large device, it comes up with a built-in cart and a collapsible handle. So, you could easily move it even on tough turfs to avail solar power right anywhere in the wild or during an emergency situation.
- 1800W Pure Sine Wave Inverter: This is another notable thing with Nature’s power station. Having a 1800W pure sine wave inverter inside, it could ideally support all your essential household and camping AC appliances and other gadgets. You have it with three full-size AC sockets as well.
- Wind and Solar Combination: Yes, as said above, the portable power station is chargeable from two ways of the natural power source. The machine integrates a 200W charge controller to support solar panels and a 300W charge controller for a wind turbine. They both work at the same time.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Finally, the power station is known for its integration of Bluetooth connectivity. The included Smatykey dongle thus allows you to connect the station to your phone, tablet, or other devices via the Bluetooth chip built-in. So, you could manage its operation from anywhere in the world.
Compatible Solar Charger
The brand itself offers a brilliant solar panel for the Nature’s solar power generator. It is a 100W poly solar panel with two roller wheels and a kickstand. This single-sheet panel is a perfect pick for charging Nature’s Generator as well as Nature’s Generator Power Pod.
This Nature’s panel comes up with 3.2mm anti-reflective and safety glass. So, you could use it safely in all the weather conditions with no worry. The included wheels let you move it around comfortably. That is indeed one of the notable attraction points of Nature’s generator and solar panel.
The solar panel also comes with an MC4 branch connector. That will help you pair another unit of the solar panel to increase the recharging speeds. Of course, the lightweight aluminum frame and kickstand make it an amazing solar panel for any portable power station.
7. Ascent Solar Generator Y1200
Ascent Solar Generator Y1200, formerly EnerPlex Ascent Solar Generatr, is another big solar generator you will love to have a look at. As you see, it is a stylish power station. And coupled with a solar panel, it comes out to be an ideal solar generator for all your large-scale off-grid and emergency power needs.
Ascent Y1200 sports a 1231Wh lithium battery. And is rated to deliver 1000W of energy continuously and 2000W surge. That means the system is capable of running a wide range of your large and small devices. You could run your laps, mini-fridges, ovens, CPAPs, lights, and other gadgets comfortably.
When it comes to design and portability, Ascent Y1200 is certainly an exemplary model of the kind. This is a well-designed power station that comes with two durable handles to let you easily carry the 42lb device to take it anywhere hassle-free. Also, its build is quite strong and durable, making it perfect for outdoors.
Coming to the charging options, Y1200 has got three AC outlets and as many USB outlets. Plus, it features a 12V DC and a 12V Anderson port each. So, it would support all your camping and household electronics. Overall, you get one more amazing machine on our list of the best heavy-duty solar generators.
- Very Stylish and Lightweight: The Ascent solar generator is very stylish and amazingly lightweight. Its maker has deliberately designed it in such a way that it would turn out to be competitive to the entire Goal Zero Yeti series. Its orange and grey shade and 47lbs weight are other attractive things.
- Decently Powerful Machine: With a 1231Wh battery, the Ascent solar generator is a decently powerful machine. You could use it to run most of the essential AC appliances and to profusely charge your mobile phones and other small devices.
- Three AC Sockets: Yet another great thing with the Ascent solar generator is the included three AC plugs. Unlike all similar products, it comes with three units of AC sockets to support a variety of your appliances.
- Portable Design: Ascent Y1200 features a handy and compact design, though it is a powerful machine. You could just carry it hassle-free on its built-in carrying handles on both the sides.
Compatible Solar Charger
Coming to the solar panel, you could use any panel with Generator Y1200. However, its maker was offering a solar panel suitable for the machine under the branding, Commander. As of now, the Ascent Solar’s solar panel is not available on the market. So, it is better you go for a folding solar panel from any brand.
We would like to recommend you a 100-watt portable solar panel from Aimtom. It is a highly efficient two-fold solar panel. Though designed for its series of power stations, you could use it with the Ascent power station with a suitable DC adapter. Check out the link below for the latest price of the solar panel.
Apart from the 18V DC socket, the Aimtom solar panel features dual USB ports with one USB 3.0 QC. They are meant to recharge your mobiles, tablets, and other USB devices. By the way, the bundle also features a 10-in-1 DC connector kit. Hence, it is easy to find a suitable adapter to recharge the Ascent power station.
8. FSP Emergy 3000 Portable Power Pack
FSP Emergy 3000 is indeed one of the brilliant heavy-duty solar generators on the market. This is basically a suitcase-style large power station with a massive output of 2600 watt-hours. Well, that makes it a great piece of the portable solar power pack to run all your essential household and camping appliances.
Though a heavy machine that weighs 66.15 lbs, you could take it easily anywhere. You could simply drag it on like a suitcase. It has got four roller wheels and a collapsible handle. So, just drag and go. You are lucky to have access to an unlimited amount of solar power. Check out the link below for its latest price.
Specs-wise, Emergy 3000, the top-end of the line, packs a high-quality lithium-iron-phosphate 2600Wh battery. There is an entry-level 900Wh variant for this machine. By the way, thanks to the built-in Battery Management System (BMS), both the devices are capable of offering you enhanced performance.
The FSP Emergy is a full-fledged solar generator, indeed. It features multiple charging options though not having as many outlets as its other competitions. See, it integrates dual 120V AC sockets and a pair of USB outlets. Also, having a low-end variant, you get a chance to buy another option as per your budget.
- Large Suitcase Solar Generator: It is a huge 2600Wh suitcase-style solar power pack. That lets you enjoy unlimited off-grid power out in the wild or in an emergency. Of course, you could easily move the power station in your RV, trailer, truck, or boat and make use of the sun to run all your electronics.
- Multiple Variants: You get the FSP solar power station in two variants. Apart from the 2600Wh high-end option, you get a 900Wh entry-level model. Interestingly, both the variants are available in a suitcase-style so you could easily handle them outdoors.
- Suitcase-Style Large Power Station: Yes, the FSP Emergy is a huge machine in a suitcase form. That said, apart from just having the folding design of a suitcase like other similar products, this power station, and its low-end variant are exactly like suitcases.
- Incredible Solar Charger: Above all, you get a large 300W foldable ultra-thin solar panel to power up the devices from the sun. Indeed, the semi-flexible solar panels are lightweight for ideal outdoor uses.
Compatible Solar Charger
When it comes to the solar charger, FSP offers a large 300W solar panel. This is suitable for both its power stations. It is a combination of six layers of flexible solar panels made with the highly-efficient mono solar cells. Each layer of the solar panel is a 50W unit, thus taking the total output to 300 watts.
The FSP solar panel is very lightweight and easy for moving. Thanks to its extremely thin and semi-flexible design, you could attach the panel to any surface and get access to the sunlight. Visit the button below to check out its latest price and buy a unit to recharge the FSP power station.
This solar charger is indeed exceptional with its flexible design. Though a semi-flexible solar charger, it is a hugely powerful one. Therefore, different from the traditional panels, you could place it quite comfortably anywhere. Or also fix it to the roof of your RV, trailer, or a boat to back up the large power station.
9. Inergy Apex Portable Solar Power Station
Here is another outstanding heavy-duty solar generator. Called Inergy Apex, it is an upgraded variant of the brand’s old-generation Inergy Kodiak solar power station. This is also a very lightweight, and at the same time, a highly powerful portable power station with a solar charging option.
Most remarkably, its maker highlights its lightweight and compact design. Plus, its advanced lithium-ion battery could offer four times longer lifespan thanks to 2000 charge cycles. Also, it features the fastest charging system via the solar panels. Check out its latest price on the link below.
Anyway, coming to specs, the Inergy machine packs up a 1100Wh expandable battery. As per Inergy, that would make it a silent alternative to a gas generator. Well, the Inergy power station integrates a 1500W power inverter that could surge at 3000 watts to deliver enough power for your AC appliances.
When it comes to charging options, there is again a wonder. The compact machine comes up with a large collection of outlets. They notably include six full-size AC plugs. Plus, you have it equipped with an RV plug, two 12V DC outlets, two basecamp light ports, and four USB ports, including two USB-C PD ports.
- Powerful and Great Output: The Inergy power station is a powerful beast. The 1100Wh (90A hours @ 12.6 volts) device is certainly an amazing pick to power up your household and emergency AC appliances and other DC gadgets, lightings, and more. It packs a 1300W inverter with a surge capacity of 3000W.
- Lightweight and Ultra-Portable: Next, Inergy Apex is known for its ultra-portable and lighter design. Weighing just 25-lb and having a size of 14 x 7 x 8 in, you could take it anywhere with no hassle. Its rectangular-design with a strong carrying strap and handle makes it ultra-portable.
- Fast Solar Charging: Yes, thanks to the included MPPT charge controller, the Inergy power station could offer fast solar charging. Thus, it becomes one of the heavy-duty solar generators with fast charging.
- Multiple Outlets: As we have seen above, the device highlights a rich number of charging outlets. With six full-size US standard AC outlets, it is indeed a great way to run all your essential AC appliances. Further, it has a number of other DC and USB charging options.
Compatible Solar Charger
Of course, Inergy offers superior quality solar panels for its much-touted Inergy power station. Well, the brand avails a reliable 100W solar panel in both the poly and mono categories. Called, Solar Storm, the poly solar panel is well-made with good quality tempered glass and solid aluminum frame.
The monocrystalline variant, called Solar Linx, is rather efficient but is more expensive as well. You could attach up to five units of both the solar panels to increase the charging speeds. Check out the link below for the latest prices of both the Inergy solar panels.
By the way, Inergy also sells its power station in multiple bundles with the different numbers of both the solar panels. Thus, in Bronze, Silver, and Gold kits, you respectively get one, three, and five units of both the panels. Overall, you get a well-off package of Inergy Apex and the required solar panels.
10. KISAE Home Solar Generator Kit
The final model on our list of the heavy-duty solar generators is from KISAE. This is a cool home-friendly solar power generator, but you could certainly use it in your RV, camper, trailer, boat, and more. When it comes to the specs, the KISAE product is basically an 1800-watt powerhouse.
Inside, the KISAE machine equips a 60Ah battery. But if you want to store more power, you could increase it by adding up more external batteries. That is what makes this home-friendly solar power station a more amazing pick. Check out the link below to see its latest price and buy a unit.
As said above, the KISAE power pack has a 1800W inverter and a 140W 8A solar charge controller. It is when the bundle packs up a battery box, a built-in automatic transfer switch, 5Amp AC charger, and a permanent mount kit. And it sports multiple universal AC sockets to power up your appliances.
Further, it shows off an all-weather capability. Hence, it would come out to be an ideal solution for a range of outdoor applications. That is, you could either place it indoors or take it outdoors to your tents, cabins, or worksites. Finally, the power station weighs 24.4 pounds and its size goes 14.5 x 10.5 x 14 in.
- Complete Home Friendly Power Station: Most notably, the KISAE is a home-friendly solar power station. You could use it inside your residence to power up entire your home in a blackout situation. The 1800W device is quite enough to run most of your essential appliances easily.
- Better Storage Capacity: The device comes with a 60Ah battery inside. That is enough to support a range of your electronics, but you could also add extra batteries to the system for longer runtime.
- Powerful Inverter: The KISAE becomes a powerful device with the included 1800-watt inverter. Thus, it turns out to be a great solution for running a range of your larger household appliances like refrigerators, ovens, TVs, lights, and fans, and more.
- Solar Panel Included in the Kit: Well, the KISAE solar power station comes up with a suitable solar panel. That is an 80W single-sheet mono solar panel, which is a piece of highly efficient solar panel, indeed.
Compatible Solar Charger
As you see in the picture, the KISAE power station comes with a suitable solar panel. That is a unit of 80W mono solar panel. Yes, that might not be enough to recharge the huge power station under the sunlight in a few hours. So, you could add extra panels up to 140 watts.
That has been our list of heavy-duty solar generators on the market. There are many more models, but we have hand-picked the top 10 after a detailed research. A heavy-duty solar generator is basically meant as a reliable solution to ensure off-grid power in an outdoor event or an emergency situation. You could set it up in your RV, trailer, camper, boat, or home. Share your thoughts about the list in the comments below.